Arc LS Window Size?

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have searched the Arc threads for the diameter of the Ars LSH-P window size, and am striking out. I checked FlashlightLens.com, but they have removed the Arc LS windows from the site and application chart.

Is it 19.1mm in diameter, or smaller?

What about the LS First Run?

Help, please! Thanks in advance.

mosport

Enlightened
19.7mm sounds about right from what darkzero posted.

First Runs max out around 20.2mm I believe, you will have to squeeze the lens sideways past the inner bezel threads to drop it in place. There's no lens o-ring groove but you can use rubber cement to keep water out.

If you need either size, shoot me a PM and I'll mail you some gratis (...paying it forward from darkzero's help!)

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
:grin2:
19.7mm sounds about right from what darkzero posted.

First Runs max out around 20.2mm I believe, you will have to squeeze the lens sideways past the inner bezel threads to drop it in place. There's no lens o-ring groove but you can use rubber cement to keep water out.

If you need either size, shoot me a PM and I'll mail you some gratis (...paying it forward from darkzero's help!)

I agree. I sized up some first run lenses out of polycarbonate & came up with 20mm & like mosport I had to insert them in side ways utilizing the slot in the head. Never came up with a sealing solution though.

I too can provide a couple of 19.7mm mineral glass lenses as well if you need. Us Arc LS boys need to stick together.

Mosport, the inductor shipped today. Please let me know when you receive it.

mosport

Enlightened
Cool Will, thanks!

To seal up the First Run lens setup, I used brush on 2-coat rubber cement available from any office supply or craft store for $2. Take a toothpick and apply it to the bezel inner surface where the lens will sit and let it semi harden (~5 mins). Drop the lens in place followed by the reflector, keep it pressed together for a few mins while the rubber cement hardens and that's it :)

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome! Thank you for the information. :thumbsup:

I appreciate the tip on the rubber cement seal, too. Now why didn't I think of that?

greenLED

Flashaholic
Cool Will, thanks!

To seal up the First Run lens setup, I used brush on 2-coat rubber cement available from any office supply or craft store for $2. Take a toothpick and apply it to the bezel inner surface where the lens will sit and let it semi harden (~5 mins). Drop the lens in place followed by the reflector, keep it pressed together for a few mins while the rubber cement hardens and that's it :)
Could a little bit of RTV silicone provide a good seal and a bit of impact resistance?

mosport

Enlightened
Good idea Migs, RTV would work too. I like using whatever's handy around the house too :)

datiLED - I'll dig out those lenses tonight and mail them tomorrow, sending you a PM right now.

Derek

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

I too can provide a couple of 19.7mm mineral glass lenses as well if you need. Us Arc LS boys need to stick together.

datiLED - I'll dig out those lenses tonight and mail them tomorrow, sending you a PM right now.

Derek

You've helped me in the past, my turn. PM me your addy & I'll take care of it. :thumbsup:

Can you feel the love? :D This is CPF at it's best. :thumbsup:

Thanks for everything, guys!