• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : One of a kind Ti-PD Mule // Now with a free second custom Ti piston

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

Up for sale is this custom one of a kind McGizmo Ti-PD Mule

EDIT : Now the buyer will get a second custom Ti piston along with the Ti-PD Mule! See post #7 for details about the piston.

This Titanium Mule is from Don's last wave of Mules, it's a non-mizer.

- Fresh RED tritium vial from our tritium master aka B@rt :naughty:, installed with Norland 61. I consider the installation perfect eventhough I'm anal with every detail
- The head, clip and piston were all bead-blasted to a fine satin finish
- The battery tube has the original raw machine finish. I've owned a few titanium McGizmo before and this is the cleanest finish I've seen so far (very few minuscule scratches from handling, no significant machining mark).

The light is absolutely pristine, used a few times playing around. Has never been outside and has never seen real use.

The satin finish is actually hard to capture on a digicam, I much prefer how it is in real life.

img5308ss9.jpg

img5296jz7.jpg

img5304bw4.jpg

img5312df4.jpg

img5317ct3.jpg

img5293jl8.jpg

Asking $470 USD shipped from France. Shipped priority but not insured nor trackable. Insurance at actual cost upon request (in that case the declared value can't be different from the insured value). I won't be held responsible for lost/damaged/stolen during it's journey, once this is in the mail my part of the deal is done. I should be able to ship the light within two days once payment is received. I need the cash so sorry but no trade and the sale will be final.

First "I'll take it" followed by payment to : aoc.paypal (at) gmail (dot) com gets it. Add 4% if you are using a cc paypal account. Please PM me as soon as you take it. I offer no other payment method other than paypal, except if you are in France, I'll accept a cheque or cash.

cheers and thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Re: FS : One of a kind Ti-PD Mule

One day I hope to have one of these Ti non mizer Mules, sadly today will not be that day.

:mecry:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS : One of a kind Ti-PD Mule

Great looking light!

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : One of a kind Ti-PD Mule // Now with a free second custom Ti piston

I have decided to throw a spare custom Ti piston to sweeten the deal. So for the price you get the Mule AND the spare piston.
bead blasted titanium piston from McGizmo, with an ice blue tritium vial installed with Norland 61. :naughty:

The piston has been buffed/polished before bead blasting, so it has rounded edges, as seen on the pictures. Fine glass beads was used, the result is a soft satin finish. The piston has a pristine finish. There is a minuscule bubble right next to the vial, unnoticable in normal observation, but you can see it if you're looking for it.

I need to mention here that the spring is missing. I removed it before bead blasting and... lost it since. :ohgeez:

Pictures of the actual piston :
img5267wx5.jpg

img5269yj1.jpg

RocketTomato

Enlightened

I need to mention here that the spring is missing. I removed it before bead blasting and... lost it since.

Whomever buys this, please PM me your address and I will provide you with both a regular McGizmo spring and a low force spring. :)

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

Whomever buys this, please PM me your address and I will provide you with both a regular McGizmo spring and a low force spring. :)

NICE gesture RT, Thanks! :twothumbs :grouphug:

Teego

Newly Enlightened

Nobody took it after 48 hours of a sweetened deal, so I'm doing my part to help the global economy by giving this light a new home.

:paypal:

RT, I caught your other post pointing me to the right McGizmo to pick up and I may well end up with one of those as well, but tino has been aces thus far in answering all of my myriad questions so I may as well finialize my desire to get one of these beauties finally. :)

Woot. Two pistons, a mule, springs, and a partridge in a pear tree.