Insight WX150 weaponlight

Tachikoma

Enlightened
Anyone?:poke:
Also, what differentiates the wx150 from the Procyon?

Last edited:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
All weaponlights these days are really good. The TL-R Streamlight is on sale for $79 with free shipping at police supply online store, I think the sale remains till tonight, but you have to buy over $80 dollars and then it will say free shipping.

I got mine already and it is rugged. The LED is just awesome. Great quality overall. The Insight one appears just as good, but for alot less you can get a streamlight.

Tachikoma

Enlightened
The thing is I need a model with strobe, plus I can't buy from outside EU because Italian custom doesn't allow gun accessories :(
Buying from an Italian shop is out of question, just for example they sell the old X2L for €415 :ohgeez:
So, the best choice would be an European online store (that sells a strobe enabled weaponlight), please help :wave:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
The thing is I need a model with strobe, plus I can't buy from outside EU because Italian custom doesn't allow gun accessories :(
Buying from an Italian shop is out of question, just for example they sell the old X2L for €415 :ohgeez:
So, the best choice would be an European online store (that sells a strobe enabled weaponlight), please help :wave:

\
For about $50 dollars if you want something cool for a weaponlight.
The G&P weaponlight will accept any P60 drop-in. To make it water proof I screwed on a Solarforce 6P head replica.:D I cut the bezel down to where the treads begin. Just stick in a R2/Q5 multi mode from Deal Extreme and you are looking at a P60 weaponlight that will be water tight from the bezel. I will post a review on the 6P bezel later.

Tachikoma

Enlightened
I already use this for airsoft, but I wanted something decent (and with strobe) for my real gun...

Last edited:

NWdude83

Newly Enlightened
They also have a 120 lumen "Tru-Vue" version of the WX150. The light is supposedly much warmer than a typical LED, similar to Xenon or Halogen bulbs, allowing for greater recognition of facial and hand features.

Tachikoma

Enlightened
Just to let you know, I ended up buying the WX150 a while ago for €150 shipped from the US, while it sells for a whopping €290 here in Italy :shakehead