Watch out for Fenix-store aka 4sevens or who knows what other names they use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reza

Newly Enlightened
I ordered many things for Christmas and all but two items arrived.
One was a TK20 from Lighthound and other was a Zebra from Fenix-store (aka 4sevens). I contacted both vendors. Lighthound responded very quickly and shipped out my TK20 (probably a 2nd time). Fenix-store to date has not resolved the issue after a month.

I ordered everything with Paypal. What a mistake? If I had used my credit card and not the received the merchandise, I could have disputed the charge. Paypal has not helped either. Fenix-store, as far as I remember didn't offer insurance or return receipt. Now they are saying I should have purchased it.

I guess that is the difference between two vendors.

Watch out who you order from?

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I find it hard to believe the David or one of his staff isn't addressing this as they have a sterling record of customer service on the CPF. I personally have had nothing but great experience with 47's and his crew.Have you tried placing a call to them to speak directly to a CS person?

reza

Newly Enlightened
YES. I have been talking to Pete. I ordered $115.00 worth of light nad battery. He is offering me a $30.00 store credit, which he can keep.

I am not looking for credit. I want what I paid for? Any other vendor would make it right instantly. Not these guts? It's over a month of going back nad forth with no results. Shame on them.

Splunk_Au

Enlightened
What do you mean PayPal did not help? They always favour the buyer if the seller is not able to provide proof of shipment and provide you a full refund.

I guess you didn't bother to follow through the protocol which PayPal has to get the refund?

brucec

Enlightened
I find it hard to believe the David or one of his staff isn't addressing this as they have a sterling record of customer service on the CPF. I personally have had nothing but great experience with 47's and his crew.Have you tried placing a call to them to speak directly to a CS person?

+1 Sorry to hear about your experience, reza, but it's surprising to hear of any CS complaints for 4sevens.com. They have one of the best reputations on CPF. Actually, I have no experience dealing with their CS personally because every transaction has been smooth for me. :twothumbs It's hard for any vendor to have a 100% record, but I think most people will agree that 4sevens is pretty close.

reza

Newly Enlightened
I filed a claim with Paypal. Since fenix-store is saying they shipped it and have some sort of shipping number, paypal favored them.
I just want everyone on the net to know, that they need to protect themselves. Just ordering something doesn't mean it's going to arrive.

jblackwood

Enlightened
I filed a claim with Paypal. Since fenix-store is saying they shipped it and have some sort of shipping number, paypal favored them.

I really wish 4sevens would weigh in on this. It's their reputation at stake. Also, I was considering getting a Fenix light from them (based on their lifetime warranty and my experiences with them) but now I'm wondering what's going on with this poor fellow. :thinking:

elugelab

Newly Enlightened
I'm pretty sure the package got shipped and then just got lost on the way.
I'd say that's the price you have to pay for free shipping.
They do have shipping upgrades too, but maybe they should make it more clear, like in the checkout you could get the option to chose which shipping method you want.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
there is no need to post two threads

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?p=2258661

I ordered many things for Christmas and all but two items arrived.
One was a TK20 from Lighthound and other was a Zebra from Fenix-store (aka 4sevens). I contacted both vendors. Lighthound responded very quickly and shipped out my TK20 (probably a 2nd time). Fenix-store to date has not resolved the issue after a month.

I ordered everything with Paypal. What a mistake? If I had used my credit card and not the received the merchandise, I could have disputed the charge. Paypal has not helped either. Fenix-store, as far as I remember didn't offer insurance or return receipt. Now they are saying I should have purchased it.

I guess that is the difference between two vendors.

Watch out who you order from?

Crenshaw

Last edited:

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ordering something doesn't mean it's going to arrive.

Whose fault is that? If 4sevens have a shipping reference, then they put the parcel in the post with the shipping options you selected. You can't really argue with that. If you wanted insurance, you could have bought insurance. :poke:

reza

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your sympathy. I can post all the communication with 4sevens.
First they said, they were going to make it right, then they offered a 30% tore credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.