Another New Tiablo Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was surprised when i read that it runs on a single AA or 14500 battery.

gsegelk

Newly Enlightened
Looks promising! I was trying to figure out what a "Metal tracery tail cap" was (thinking it was something magic) and it looks like it's just a metal button instead of a rubber boot. Same info also at: http://www.tiablolight.com/tl1.htm

Wonder if this has some kind of shortcut to low and high modes like the Nitecore lights have? I like the ramping but I really like how I can jump directly to low or hight with the Nitecore EX10.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like the same switch that nitecore has .

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
it could be something along the lines of the MCU controlled lights that Lightflux has.....the switch is under the metal switch.

Crenshaw

chibato

Newly Enlightened
Am I reading this correctly, are they advertising a single AA light that will produce 230 lumens?

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok... Never have had a Tiablo, but that is the best looking power button i have seen... Love the universal power symbol.

Ecko

Newly Enlightened
That head is a deal killer for me, those things are way to big. :thumbsdow

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Edit: Why does this flashlight look like unbranded? I don't see Tiablo nor TL-1 engraving anywhere.

The head is wayyyy too spiky for me, may hurt you while kept in the pocket. but overall the light looks good.

Last edited:

alohaluau

Newly Enlightened
Edit: Why does this flashlight look like unbranded? I don't see Tiablo nor TL-1 engraving anywhere.

The head is wayyyy too spiky for me, may hurt you while kept in the pocket. but overall the light looks good.

Probably pre-production units, if they come with a sheath/holster then it wouldn't be too much of a problem with the "spikes".

Probably be good if they have the option to change the head to a non-tactical head like some other torches.

Cheers,
Luau
:popcorn:

Last edited:

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
47s should clarify if those numbers are with NiMH, Alkaline, Lithium Ion or Lithium primary.

"This product description is currently under construction. Check back soon! "
:D

Looks interesting, can't wait to hear more about it.

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think the bezel has long enough crenelations. Clearly they need to be made pointier and sharper.