Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Clicky EDC Executive

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Sticking with a Twisty

Votes: 11 16.2%

• Total voters

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that we have an awesome selection of new Ra Clickys to choose from, I'm just curious which one you all intend to pick up?

As of now I'm leaning toward the Clicky Tactical (not EDC) as I prefer the narrow beam - however, I will surely pick up a flush tail when they are available.

Watchguy

Newly Enlightened
Going with the EDC Executive cause I can't quite afford the Executive and keep all these other darn lights I have.:duh2::grin2:

tophery

Newly Enlightened
I like the EDC tactical because it is cheaper,better throw, looks good, and I guess the lumen difference wont be huge between the tactical and edc tactical.

chaoss

Enlightened
I'm staying with the twisty for now.
This light is fantastic and i can't seem to put it down.
I am literally looking for reasons to fire it up and the factory settings are perfect.
Thanks for a great light Henry :twothumbs.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I want the cheapest one! I already have a warm Seoul on standby so if I want I can swap it in.

I'm just waiting a few months so I'm sure there won't be any problems. I want to quit jumping on new lights as soon as they come out.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still in love with my twisty personally. I can't get enough of the red and low white option, my TR70 is my SHTF torch:
L1: red
L2: <1 lm
L3: 10 lm

Mayo

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Because of the good price I just orderd an EDC Executive. I was not quite willing to pay the extra cash for the extra lumens. The EDC Executive has more than adequate lumens for my needs. I was considering the Tactical but I never liked using protruding tactical buttons plus I do like tailstanding ability.

sappyg

Enlightened
i could not resist the EDC executive. all things considered it has the most to offered to me. a wider, floody/ spill beam profile along with red hot prices and henry's reputation finally pushed me over the edge.
i like the bezel and switch of the tactical models but in the end it's about having a wider beam.

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast
I voted for the wrong light (EDC Executive) instead of Executive...

Not crazy about the naming convention... wish the website had a grid to compare the four of them and/or the names were more descriptive (e.g., 120C, 100Cn etc.)

That said, I still love my Twisty...

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still sticking with what I have for a while. I like Black Bezel, Flat switch, Warm emitter, and 18650. Ooops the 18650 option is still missing; I may have to do without that, but I'm waiting a bit longer, maybe the warm leds will get a little more output.

Axion

Enlightened
I'm waiting until they come out with one with a Q3 5A emitter. I know the cree's are more ringy but with a textured reflector it should be fine, my L2D Q5 has a perfectly smooth beam.

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm waiting until they come out with one with a Q3 5A emitter. I know the cree's are more ringy but with a textured reflector it should be fine, my L2D Q5 has a perfectly smooth beam.
I'd love to see them use a Q3 or better bin with 5A tint, however they have not used any CREE leds to date (except for the SSC variety). I don't know what LED they are using for the current WW models, but the beamshots looked great.

However, for outdoors I really like the beam on my Twisty 85Tr. Current owners report, what use to be called, the 'Cn' model has a similar beam, but not exactly the same. Still to me in this type of light the warm tint would probably trump other beam characteristics.