tenergy flashlights

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are either ripoffs of ITPLight or they are ITPLights that ITP has put Tenergy's name on. I recently had a bad experience with all-battery and so did a number of other CPFM members here. It seemed like a bait and switch sort of deal in which they advertised one type battery but sent you a completely different one. Responses to complaints about this situation were various and different from what I saw. Since then I don't especially trust this company. If you want one of these lights I'd get it directly from ITP - they have a member here on CPF Marketplace - ITPLight - who can probably sell you what you want or you may find their web site in one of the threads on CPFM. Also one of our best reviewers member 'selfbuilt' did a review on one of the ITP lights. See it in the reviews section here. I've got one and they have some nice features.

Last edited:

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also have one, the C9 with C7, and C8 tubes........dang there the same light, so whats going on. If you want one you can also get them from shiningbeam.com and there from ITP.

budashoots

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the Info. I am impressed by all the knowledge that exist on this site. Thanks I wll check to see where I can find these lights.

verbage

Newly Enlightened
I recently had a bad experience with all-battery and so did a number of other CPFM members here. It seemed like a bait and switch sort of deal in which they advertised one type battery but sent you a completely different one.

I imagine you are talking about the post-Thanksgiving fiasco where they had their AA-sized 2300 mAh R2U low self discharge NiMHs at $18.69 for 24 pieces, but they ran out, and started substituting in the 2600 mAh regular NiMHs without telling anybody. That was an idiotic and unappreciated move on their part, that's for certain. But the good news is they apparently have those R2U batteries back in stock now, and are starting to fill in the backorders. So anyway, it seems like they are making good on this now, and besides the excellent price, these R2U batteries are pretty good performers (I have been using a pile of 24 since May 08 with great results).

Shur

Newly Enlightened
Well I ordered an R90 a day or two before this was posted and have had it in my hand for about 30min.

As the bottom of the PCB has 'iTPlight' it's probably safe to say they've just been re-badged.

While I have had trouble with an order (1 of 3) from all-battery they were quick to fix it.

The flashlight itself works exactly as described in the C9 reviews but no surprise there. Where I am surprised is that this light makes my P2D CE beam look orange.