• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Various Lights - **All Sold**

KLC

Newly Enlightened
Mint Sceptre – Pewter (**SOLD & SHIPPED**)

Pictures Removed

Description:

The light is in mint condition, only tested.

Built with a single red center LED to combat the higher VF of the Cree Q5 LED's – much better outdoor color rendition. Setup to draw 150ma on low with an estimated output of 350 lumens with over 4 hours of runtime. On high the light draws 650ma with an estimated output of over 1100 lumens with over an hour runtime.

Package includes Pewter Sceptre (with original bezel), a Premium FiveMega battery holder for 6x R123 cells, and six new AW RCR123a protected 750 mAh batteries.

Original Sceptre thread here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/190588

Specifications:

6x Cree Q5 Bin WC LED's
1x Cree Red LED
7x Mcr17XR Reflectors
Custom Anodized Heatsink
2-Stage Resistored Tailswitch
UCL Lens

Price and Terms:

**SOLD & SHIPPED**$499.00 $489.00 $475.00 shipped via Priority Mail. :eek: International shipping will be based upon location. **Please note: SS Bezel is not included.

Will accept payment via Cash PayPal (no fees), CC PayPal (CC PayPal + 4%), USPS Money Order, or Personal Check.

**Sorry, cannot be held responsible for items lost and/or damaged in the mail. Insurance can be added upon request.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like New All Black SSC-P4 Modded KL1/E1e Body/ Z68 Tailcap (**SOLD & SHIPPED**)

Picture Removed

Description:

Head – Modded KL1 with excellent USV0I SSC-P4 emitter from PhotonFanatic. Raised to work with the stock optic. Produces an awesome beam!

Emitter – Seoul Semiconductor P4 U bin Emitter (W42180-USV0I), color bin SV0, Vf: I = 3.25 to 3.50V. 91-118 lumen output at 350 mA, or 240 lumens at 1A!

These are a warm white color tint, no blue at all, just a faint yellow tint. Some have even described it as a vanilla tint.

http://www.seoulsemicon.co.kr/_homepage/home_kor/product/spec/W42180.pdf

Body – Black E1e-BK

Tailcap – Surefire Protective Rear Cap Assembly - Black Z68

Approximate Runtime and Output – With the stock driver on one regular primary the runtime is approximately 90 minutes. On two cells it is approximately 3 hours before the regulation quits. Personally, I use a 3.7v RCR to run it in 2 cell mode.

A SSC-P4 will produce about 140 lumens @ 500mah. So, the output is approximately 100 lumens out the front. Unfortunately, I do not have a meter so I do not know the exact output down to the lumen.

Overall, the light is in essentially mint condition with the exception of a few particularly tiny nicks on the inside of the Z68 tailcap "shroud" (another rare find!). The marks magically disappeared with a dab from a sharpie. Also, one of the tiny little split ring loops came off the pocket clip, but you can not tell unless you're looking for it. This thing is a real beauty!

Price and Terms:

**SOLD & SHIPPED** Superbowl Price Drop! Now $80.00 shipped via Priority Mail. Price will expire at 10:00 p.m. Mountain time.

$130.00 $115.00 $100.00 shipped via Priority Mail. International shipping will be based upon location.

Will accept payment via Cash PayPal (no fees), CC PayPal (CC PayPal + 4%), USPS Money Order, or Personal Check.

**Sorry, cannot be held responsible for items lost and/or damaged in the mail. Insurance can be added upon request.

Last edited:

KLC

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Mint Pewter Sceptre Package and Black SSC-P4 Modded KL1/E1e Body/Z68 Tailcap

Bump for added light. :popcorn:

KLC

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Mint Pewter Sceptre Package and Black SSC-P4 Modded KL1/E1e Body/Z68 Tailcap

Evening Bump!

Want these gone, all offers will be entertained.

KLC

Newly Enlightened

Price Drops!

KLC

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Mac Sceptre Package and Black SSC-P4 Modded KL1/E1e Body/Z68 - Price Drops!

Trades for items other than flashlights considered. :popcorn:

KLC

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Mac Sceptre Package and Black SSC-P4 Modded Surefire - Another Price Drop!

:candle:

KLC

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS or WTT: Black SSC-P4 Modded KL1/E1e Body/Z68 Tailcap - Another Price Drop!

One light left bump.

KLC

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Black Surefire SSC-P4 Modded KL1 Package - Huge Superbowl Price Drop!

Superbowl Price Drop! :twothumbs

slaps

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it. Unable to PM you. If you can post your PP address for CC paypal, I'll PP you immediately +4%. Thank you.

Last edited:

KLC

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it. Unable to PM you. If you can post your PP address for CC paypal, I'll PP you immediately +4%. Thank you.

Sorry, my PM box was full.

Please send Paypal payment to: ServiceUnlimited [at] cableone [dot] net

Thank you! :twothumbs