surefire 6pled ?

madi05

Enlightened
is it ok to use aw rcr123 with this led ? also will the runtime be good or will it be better using that 17___ one i read about ,, i have looked alot and everything is so confusing on this light ,, TMI basiclaly , lol

i know if i dont like the p60L stock to get me a makoff ,, lol

also what is the best tailcap that makes it tailstand and looks like the light cosmetically and can make me change modes low med high strobe whatever ,else

thanks alot for taking the time to either show me the threads that support this or ssimply just answering it

madi05

metlarules

Flashlight Enthusiast
is it ok to use aw rcr123 with this led ? also will the runtime be good or will it be better using that 17___ one i read about ,, i have looked alot and everything is so confusing on this light ,, TMI basiclaly , lol

i know if i dont like the p60L stock to get me a makoff ,, lol

also what is the best tailcap that makes it tailstand and looks like the light cosmetically and can make me change modes low med high strobe whatever ,else

thanks alot for taking the time to either show me the threads that support this or ssimply just answering it

madi05
You can run it on 2 AW 3.7v cells. DO NOT put an extender on it and run it on 3 AW 3.7v cells. You will fry it.

madi05

Enlightened
thanks so much ,, i want to keep it as stock if possible ,, and i was thinking the rechargeables would be brighter than the regular cr123 ,, but for some strange reason i just couldnt find a post saying it was ok , lol

now i have to find me a tailstand switcch that matches fairly well , lol

madi05

Kestrel

Flashaholic
You should get somewhat less output on a single 17670 but considerably more runtime. I'd try that, I'm not a big fan of rcr123 capacities.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
thanks so much ,, i want to keep it as stock if possible ,, and i was thinking the rechargeables would be brighter than the regular cr123 ,, but for some strange reason i just couldnt find a post saying it was ok , lol
madi05

Just saw your newer post...

The module regulates down to ~4v or so, so you'll get the same outputs from 2x3.7v and 2x3.0v. The buck regulator won't have to do any work with 1x3.7 (17670), so although it won't be quite so bright, it will be a slightly more efficient configuration, and the capacity of 1x17670 is definitely more that 2xRCR123.

madi05

Enlightened
so could i bore out my body and get even more runtime on a 1 X 18650 and more output? also will any of these configurations hurt my p60L?

also how can i make it where i can switch modes ? like a low low maybe a med. and a high

thanks
madi05

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
so could i bore out my body and get even more runtime on a 1 X 18650 and more output? also will any of these configurations hurt my p60L?

also how can i make it where i can switch modes ? like a low low maybe a med. and a high

thanks
madi05

Check out AW's thread on the soft start 3 level tailcap switch mod for Surefire C series lights like yours. Has low, med, high, and allows regulation at all three outputs.

Bill

madi05

Enlightened
HI, i looked at aw offers on cpfm and couldnt find what u are referring to ,, can u direct me please ? also does it match pretty good ,, this sounds like what i want ,, lmk

thanks
madi05