• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! FS: Another Titanium Nitecore D10 (#4) SOLD!

jhanko

Enlightened
SOLD! Another Ti D10 for sale. Again, a little different than the first three. They can be seen here, here and here. 6AL-4V Ti. This one is already polished and ready to go in your pocket.:poke: $300 - Now $250 shipped to the CONUS. $10 extra for overseas. Paypal to jhankoatcomcastdotnet. Thanks! SOLD!

Last edited:

jhanko

Enlightened
Re: FS: Another Titanium Nitecore D10 (#4)

Bump with a price drop. This will be the only price drop! Now $250 shipped. Thanks!

Death's Head

Enlightened
Re: FS: Another Titanium Nitecore D10 (#4)

Hi. Very interested in this light.
Would it be possible to install a Ti clip as well?

loveit

Enlightened
So, I couldn't resist and bought this one... I have been on a light kick lately. I expected to like it, but this thing is fantastic! It feels perfect in the hand and the details are outstanding! The ribs make for an excellent grip with a cool feel. I have more titanium lights-- McGizmos, a Nautilus and an Ion, a BitZ, a Draco, and this one matches or beats all as far as fit and finish is concerned. Don't get me wrong, I love my other lights, but I was so blown away by this one! THANKS JEFF!!!

Not only is the light beautiful, but it was well-packaged and shipped quickly. I would highly recommend these if Jeff makes more. This one has been in my hand since I got it today. I had a Nitecore aluminum, and it just can't compare. Thanks again!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: