• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Complete FM-3H Head **SOLD in 12 Mins**

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been holding on to this for quite some time with the intention of doing a multi LED build but having just purchased a milling machine I need the funds to buy tooling and fixtures. So this is up for sale. It's one of my favorite FM offerings and rarer than hens teeth these days. It's an original 3" head with the horizontal fins. The real nice thing is that it's bare aluminum so it's ready for you to have plated in whatever you want!

Head is complete with reflector, window and o-ring. Price is $225 delivered in the U.S. and I cover the Paypal fees. I will ship international but there will be additional shipping costs (PM for details). Insurance is available for domestic shipments for $4 and must be requested. SOLD to zoran

1st to post,"I'll take it" gets it.

My PP is
sm_smemail.jpg

Here's a couple pictures.

cr_DSC01424.jpg

cr_DSC01426.jpg

Last edited:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Complete FM-3H Head

Wow! That was a quick sale. I helped my 6-yr. old with his homework it was gone when we got done. His homework doesn't take that long you know. :)

I will get this out tomorrow zoran. Thanks!

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
:mecry: I have been wanting one of these for awhile now. Your supposed to post these items late at night so I have a better chance.