• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Big Sale: LEDs, Heat Sinks, etc...

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
More of my modding stash up for sale to help finance Mill tooling etc.

Prices listed are delivered in the U.S. Intenational available (contact for rates).

1st to post,"I'll take it" gets it.

My PP is
sm_smemail.jpg
Please include your CPF username and what you're sending payment for in your PP payment.

#1) Modamag Solid Copper Cree M@G C Heat Sink. $40 SPF to tx101
#2) Modamag Solid Copper Cree M@G D Heat Sink. $40 SPF to Bullet Bob
#3) Modamag PTS-2 Aluminum Heat Sink for M@G C $18 SPF to QtrHorse
#4) Modamag PTS-2 Aluminum Heat Sink for M@G C $18 SPF to tx101
#5) Mirage_Man D-sinks pocket is for Lux or K2 but I will enlarge for whatever LED you wish. $12 SOLD to nailbender
#6) Mirage_Man D-sinks pocket is for Lux or K2 but I will enlarge for whatever LED you wish. $12 SOLD to nailbender
#7) Seoul P4 mounted to one of my heat sinks. Pre-wired direct drive with M@G D switch. $15 SOLD to nailbender
#8) Nuwai Q3 LE with LED, driver and stock HS $10 Sold to yazkaz
#9) 7 Assorted Luxeon LEDs on stars and bare emitters. Also included is one of my first heat sinks for the Nuwai Q3. Red LED also included $10 SOLD to nailbender
#10) Q2H Luxeon "to die for" Cyan emitter $10 SOLD to addictedmatt
#11) 4 x LUX1 SXOH Stars $12 for all 4!
#12) 5 x various height Q3 heat sinks $7 for all 5 SOLD to DaFABRICATA
#13) Delrin tail stand guard for E-series lights $7 SOLD to DaFABRICATA

cr_DSC01420.jpg

cr_DSC01421.jpg

cr_DSC01422.jpg

Last edited:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are the Y configured heat sinks for? can you elaborate on their use?

They are for use with M@G heads and Cree emitters in either a Tri or Quad configuration. There is also a pocket on the underside to pot a driver if desired. Modmag on did a limited run of the copper sinks so they are pretty rare.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excuse my ignorance but are any of the tri LED heat sinks left? If there are, I want one. Do you have any C heat sinks for a P7? If you do, I would like one of those as well.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excuse my ignorance but are any of the tri LED heat sinks left? If there are, I want one. Do you have any C heat sinks for a P7? If you do, I would like one of those as well.

Yes, both the PTS-2's are still available. No C heat sink for a P7 though.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK guys, all that have paid your items ship on Wednesday. You should get a notice via email from PP with the DC#. Thanks!

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
MM,
For (8), which version of the Q3 board is installed? Is it the latest gen3 or the older ones?
Is the pill removed from a later batch Q3?

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
MM,
For (8), which version of the Q3 board is installed? Is it the latest gen3 or the older ones?
Is the pill removed from a later batch Q3?

I'm not sure which version board but it was removed from the last one I got right before they were discontinued.

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure which version board but it was removed from the last one I got right before they were discontinued.
Would you mind dissembling the engine and check? Also check the bin of the LuxIII.
I'm actually only interested in the driver board, will need to make sure it's the latest one before deciding on getting the whole engine...

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would you mind dissembling the engine and check? Also check the bin of the LuxIII.
I'm actually only interested in the driver board, will need to make sure it's the latest one before deciding on getting the whole engine...

How do you tell what rev it is?

The LuxIII is a TWOJ.