Lights with Yellow-Green (YG) LEDs?

kromeke

Enlightened
Photon II, Freedom Micro. Has a "turquoise" led. 495nm they refer to it as night vision green.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Has a "turquoise" led.
Turquoise and Y/G LED's are vastly different. Check out the pics in my A2 LED thread for a shot of what Y/G LED's look like.

If I had to make a comparison of colors, I'd say the first is a combination between blue and green, while Y/G look like a combination between yellow and brown.

Other than the lights already mentioned, Sigman used to sell some LED bike blinkers that came with Y/G LED's. PM him if you need some.

JNewell

Flashlight Enthusiast
IIRC, yellow-green is ~550nm. I have one of the PML "night vision green" and it really is blue/green. I'm surprised at how few lights have the YG option. I looked at the Pentagonlight (RIP) S2, which comes (came) in a bunch of different colors, but they don't have anything between "green" and "gold."

JNewell

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone have any hands-on (eyes-on?) experience with either the Tomahawk or the Inova Inforce? I am assuming that the green LEDs on those lights really are green, as opposed to yellow-green?