River Rock Designs customer service

Sandman_Bravo

Newly Enlightened
I had posted in another thread (Inova cust. service) of how I'd contacted River Rock Designs also, in regards to a faulty light. Within 1 week of my e-mail to them they sent a replacement light free without requiring the old one in reurn. Kudos to River Rock! It was a 2-AA "Next Camouflage" flashlight.

Specs (taken from package):
Bulb Type - Luxeon 3W white LED
Light output - 75 lumens
Run Time - 2 hours
Electronics: - DC boost circuit for max light output throughout battery life
Size - 1.1 in x 5.6 in
Weight - 4.8 oz w/batteries
Accessories - wrist lanyard
Batteries - 2 AA (included)

CIMG0030-2.jpg

The dark-ring at the end near the tail cap is a lanyard ring, but the eyelet is rotated out of view.
This one works great. (the old one worked whenever- I'll try and take apart the endcap switch one more time) It was only a 25-30 dollar light but it really performs great. I'm open to any mod recommendations. Thanks for listening and thanks River Rock.

Last edited:

The Alliance

Newly Enlightened
Glad it worked out.

I saw some 1AA river rock at target and thought about getting them. But I thought the company was closing down and their lights aren't supposed to be on the shelves anymore?

Light Sabre

Enlightened
I have a couple of the RR 1AA lights, I don't like the beam at all. It has an aspheric lens. It has a perfectly round hotspot, surrounded by a large really dark ring, then very little spill. Looks more like a flashlight placed in a carboard tube. I only bought it so that if I was down to my last AA, I would have a flashlight to use it in.

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had this confused with Rock River. I almost shat myself when I read they were closing.