What's this Fenix - light (probably a new one)?

Stephan_L

Newly Enlightened
Hi everybody,

this picture

1811009.jpg

was posted in other threads where people were discussing about a MC-E light by fenix or about the new TK40.

Other members said it before and I agree with them when they say: "This can't be the TK40, it's not big enough for 8 AA-Batteries.

But what is this light? And why was it posted in this two threads?

Is a light which is on the market yet? (i.e. a Fenix TK11) I don't have a TK-series light, so it is hard for me to say if or if not!
Or is this a complete new light? (maybe the "missing link" between TK20 and TK40: The TK30.)

I asked this question in the others threads, but with no result, so maybe we will get an answer within this complete new thread!

Maybe there is someone who can read the russian script (I can't). Maybe this "someone" would visit the website - mentioned on the pic - and have a look for information there!

Thanks for any info!

Bye,

Stephan

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah thats a tk10 or tk11.

But the way that video was from a fenix dealer who poses as a representative from Fenix the factory. (they're in the furniture business and now are selling lights casualhomes). I verified this with the factory that they didn't authorize anyone to represent them. I have heard from several sources who visited their booth that they said some erroneous and some not-so-nice things about us. :(

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't be a TK11- no cooling fins by the head, there's the telltale squarish profile (must have been a fair bit of trouble to machine that, I suspect that's why they went to fins on the TK11) of the TK10 instead.