Whats on the horizon from Eagletac?

Pokerstud

Enlightened
Just curious if anyone has heard any rumors, seen or read anything about the next offering from Eagletac. I would really like to see them come out with a MC-E light. Taking into account the quality of their T and P series lights, I know it would be well accepted.:whistle:

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix and Jetbeam already did, Eagletac should release their as well...

I would like to see a Multimode MC-E that takes 6x123 and/or 3x18650.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
Apparently they are going to come out with a "T10C2 L" with slightly more throw (same output I guess, just a different beam pattern); it will apparently have the lens built into the head so it can be used with the bezel off. Apparently it can also use 18650s, but isn't as well regulated a the T10L. Light-reviews has it listed under "upcoming reviews," so you might want to keep an eye on that.

I would really like to see a smooth reflector for the T series designed for more throw (If you are listening Eagletac...). With the amount of lumens the T series lights put out, they could have a lot of throw with a properly designed smooth reflector.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
From what I hear they've got a couple interesting things in the works. As for when I don't know. :eek: Just sit tight.

Xak

Enlightened
I'd like to see a T10C2 with a lower low mode and a different UI. A nice P7 light to mount on a rifle would be nice, too.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
A different UI? What is wrong with the current UI? I really prefer the head twist instead of momentary presses, because it enables momentary on. You also don't have to waste your time screwing around with the modes.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
By "they" do you mean Eagletac? The Darktort is not an Eagletac light. I believe it is manufactured by Nitecore.

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
4-Sevens is also an EagleTac authorized dealer but that light is not made by EagleTac... And I don't think they are made by Nitecore either.

Xak

Enlightened
I agree 100%. A nice simple 2 mode with a head twist.:thumbsup:

My thumb is already on the switch, why would I want to shift my grip and twist the head to get a different mode?

I would prefer a UI like the Lumapower IncinDio or the Deerelight CL1H V4. It has momentary on and will remember what mode you are in. Simple Low-Med-High. I have found a truly low mode to be very useful, not to mention the battery life it saves. The lack of a low mode and complicated UI is why I am staying away from the Eagle Tac.

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
My thumb is already on the switch, why would I want to shift my grip and twist the head to get a different mode?

I would prefer a UI like the Lumapower IncinDio or the Deerelight CL1H V4. It has momentary on and will remember what mode you are in. Simple Low-Med-High. I have found a truly low mode to be very useful, not to mention the battery life it saves. The lack of a low mode and complicated UI is why I am staying away from the Eagle Tac.
The lack of a low mode and complicated UI is why I am staying away from the Eagle Tac.

Are you serious? Only a seriously mentally-challenged person would think this kind of dead simple UI is complicated. Even the semi-retarded son of my neighbor figured out the two-modes on my T10C2 in two seconds.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
A different UI? What is wrong with the current UI? I really prefer the head twist instead of momentary presses, because it enables momentary on. You also don't have to waste your time screwing around with the modes.

Good point. It seems to have the best UI I can think of.