• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: NEW Titanium Nautilus (SOLD)

camaro09

Enlightened
I have wanted this light for a while and recieved it directly form Enrique a few days ago. The light as Enrique says is in like new condition, being only passed around to a few at an event. I love the light but think the shinny Titanium and brass are to fancy for my EDC. There are NO dings or nicks at all, the light is flawless. The beam is amazing and has a nice warm tint. I think it would be fair to you guys to buy it for what I paid for it. $330 which is $5 more than I paid to cover my shipping. I think its a good deal. I can email pictures if you would like.

Method of payment is Money Order only. I ship to the CONUS with Priority Mail and delivery confirmation,$300 insurance.

First :takeit: gets it. Happy looking.

Last edited:

camaro09

Enlightened
Re: FS: NEW Titanium Nautilus

The only reason Im selling this light is the fancy shiny issue and I WILL be buying an aluminum Nautilus when its sold.

camaro09

Enlightened

Oh come on MARNAV1, you know you want it :naughty:. Wow its all sorts of Nebraska in this thread. If someone from my state buys it I could prob drive it to your door myself LOL. :twothumbs

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh I've wanted to try one for awhile. Just something about Ti.

camaro09

Enlightened

"Just something about Ti" is that a good thing or a bad thing? The light is the best built light I have ever seen. Awesome machining and finish, but like I said the look is a little to fancy for me. No shelf queens here. :grin2:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very good thing. Happy selling! I don't wanna upset your thread here.

bltkmt

Enlightened

I just bought an aluminum Nautilus, otherwise I would be all over this...good luck!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: NEW Titanium Nautilus (Price Drop)

Wonderful light, I just got one recently from Enrique. Larger than the Aeon as the Nautilus runs on a CR123 while the Aeon runs on the smaller CR23 (if I remember correctly).

Very well made. I'm glad I got the Titanium one (for once). Enrique does fantastic work.

Free bump - whoever buys this will be happy with it.

Neale