• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Pair of Mint Mega Micro's

For sale: two Mega Micro's from Arc Mania, both mint, like new, both complete with original bezel ring, titanium crenelated bezel ring, bezel removal tool, and carrying case. One is the P7 version, one is the DD version. Shipping to US, Canada and Europe. US and Canada buyers: shipping is paid. European buyers: add $8 for shipping. PayPal only (CC or Cash, no e-checks). Both PP fees and CONUS priority shipping are included in the price. Add $6 if you want optional postal insurance. First to state "I'll take it" (referencing one or the other), followed by immediate PayPal payment, has priority. Please do not state "I'll take it" unless you're prepared to send your PayPal payment immediately after posting. My PayPal address is in my profile.

P7 Version: $470 shipped, SOLD.
DD Version: $410 shipped, SOLD.

b8e79e7f.jpg

P7 on the left, DD on the right:
5d916ff3.jpg

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: FS: A Couple of Mega Micro's

Troy, if someone would buy my U2by2 high CRI, I would be all over that P7!

Good luck with the sale buddy, although you wont need it. :)

Re: FS: A Couple of Mega Micro's

I will ship the remaining Mega Micro to the new buyer first thing in the morning if it is bought and paid for tonight (I'm off to bed). Also, I am opening it up to buyers in Europe as well as US and Canada. A European buyer will need to add $8 for shipping costs.

Thank you!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Mint Mega Micro, Now $430 Shipped!

Holy Cow! $430 shipped!

I wish I would have waited, mine just came from light hound minus the bezel. This light is a tank, and is a great pocket thrower. Your basically getting the $100 bezel/bezel removal tool for free! Great price. :huh:

This is gonna fly outta here. :popcorn:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Holy Cow! $430 shipped!

I wish I would have waited, mine just came from light hound minus the bezel. This light is a tank, and is a great pocket thrower. Your basically getting the $100 bezel/bezel removal tool for free! Great price. :huh:

This is gonna fly outta here. :popcorn:

Yow, that is one expensive bezel tool!!!

This is indeed a great deal! Best of luck awtyd! :twothumbs

StrayLight

Enlightened

Dad, if you have any notion of selling the ti bezel/tool separately, please let me know.

Great price for the package; too bad I don't need the whole thing.