LiteFlux LF2X Limited Version (5 different types)

NetKidz

Enlightened
LiteFlux just finished LF2X limited version. They only made this batch and no more in the future. Each type has also very limited quantity due to the failure rate.

The tube sleeve was made from solid Celluloid rod. The wall is too thin and hard to produce by lathe, the failure rate is very high. The texture isn't the same, each one is the only one. ;)

The tube is trivalent chromium plated. Not as hard as hexavalent but I think it should be hard enough. The color has slightly hint of black, looks better than plain shining plated. This color seems hard to plated also?

The electrical spec. is the same as normal LF2X but the LED is Q5-WH. The thread is conductive, thus no lockout available. Not like normal LF2X, there're no "dot" to indicate the P1/P2 position. If you're not familiar with LF2X, it may be a little hard to operate.

----
Pardon for those poor photos. The shining surface is hard to take and the texture is also not very clear. They look much better actually. :ohgeez:

All five types:
LF2X-limited-01.jpg

LF2X-limited-02.jpg

with LF2X BA
LF2X-limited-03.jpg

Amber
LF2X-Amber-01.jpg

LF2X-Amber-02.jpg

LF2X-Amber-03.jpg

Topaz
LF2X-Topaz-01.jpg

LF2X-Topaz-02.jpg

LF2X-Topaz-03.jpg

Sapphire
LF2X-Sapphire-01.jpg

LF2X-Sapphire-02.jpg

LF2X-Sapphire-03.jpg

Ivory
LF2X-Ivory-01.jpg

LF2X-Ivory-02.jpg

LF2X-Ivory-03.jpg

Marble
LF2X-Marble-01.jpg

LF2X-Marble-02.jpg

LF2X-Marble-03.jpg

Norm

Retired Administrator
Amber is so nice looks like an excellent executive light, just like a fancy pen.
Are they for sale dips on the amber if the price isn't too excessive.

Norm

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where can you purchase this limited edition light? It isn't listed on the LiteFlux website, or on the US distributer website.

I am not so sure that celluloid will hold up all that well, but it sure is pretty. I have a few expensive fountain pens made of this material. They say celluloid is much more durable than typical plastic, but I had a cap on one of my pens that did crack.

wings

Newly Enlightened
Just received the amber and marble versions and have to say they are beautiful. Really complement some of my pens made with the celluloid.