Holster for Zebralight H60 ?

lyyyghtmaster

Newly Enlightened
I recently purchased an H60, but the holster I was using with my H50 doesn't fit it very well. :mecry:

I would prefer a magnetic or snap clasp, not velcro, but am open to modding a velcro-based holster if it rocks in other regards.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

dirtybore

Newly Enlightened
+1 on this. I just received a H30 for my birthday and I'd love to belt carry it. I don't care if its open topped or with flap. Any suggestions would also be appreciated!

Illum

Flashaholic
hmm..the H50 included a belt carrying clip where you can fit it on the body of the light. from what I'm hearing from you two I'm surprised the H30/60 does not have this added bonus:ohgeez:

Illum

Flashaholic
I just consider it as something you use to securely attach your light on your belt...thats as far as holsters are to me especially when the clips on lights only works as anti-roll devices:ohgeez:

besides, the zebralite isn't something that requires you to take it off the belt to use like conventional lights...I didn't think you would still prefer a holster.

look over at rip-offs, there might be something small enough for it, but don't look at it in the flashlights section, more like the camera section...where theres bound to be one or two designed for lens brushes;)

lyyyghtmaster

Newly Enlightened
:ohgeez:
besides, the zebralite isn't something that requires you to take it off the belt to use like conventional lights...I didn't think you would still prefer a holster.

Belt-clip carried is good, but I'm kind of rough on my belt appurtenances, so a holster would help protect the lens. For the H50, I actually used a holster that was included with my previous EDC headlamp, the Eddie Bauer 1AAA I modded to CREE. That worked pretty well, but the optic I used gave a too-tight beam and it only had one level. I ecstatically bought the H50 and just stuck it in that same holster without even thinking about it, and EDCed it that way for about a year. I just wrap the headstrap around the light end-over-end to form a nice tight bundle and stick the whole thing in the holster. The H60 technically does fit diameter wise, but the flap won't close; light too long. :(

look over at rip-offs, there might be something small enough for it, but don't look at it in the flashlights section, more like the camera section...where theres bound to be one or two designed for lens brushes;)

That's an excellent suggestion, :thanks:!!

lyyyghtmaster

Newly Enlightened
Illum_the_nation, thanks for your suggestion. Their selection is pretty awesome! I ordered up a CO-22 to try with the H60. And a new L2D- sized (I hope) holster, the CO-10. I'll update when it arrives.

lyyyghtmaster

Newly Enlightened
The Co-22 definitely does not fit the H60 w/factory strap/bracket installed. However I managed to mod an Ultrafire holster to fit! :grin2: And the Ripoffs holster I ordered for my phone is perfect! :laughing:

Last edited: