Jetbeam Raptor??

gsxrac

Enlightened
Did anybody else find pics? I found where it says raptor just says coming soon when I clicked on it?
Edit: "Listed as coming soon on their website under military series." Just noticed that part

Last edited:

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am hoping for a smaller MC-E.

Is it just me or is JETBeam releasing new flashlights almost too fast to keep up with? Their website's completely revamped since my last visit too.

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
I hope it's a replacement for the Jet III ST just when I decide that it would be a perfect EDC and have a nice warm LED to put into it I find out the Jet III ST is discontinued :(
Norm

Patriot

Flashaholic
Any updates on the Raptor? I clicked the Raptor tab on the left side of the website and it didn't even display a picture.

btw, their website is terrible!!! :sick2:

Ryanrpm

Enlightened
There are some beamshots of the Raptor in this thread.

It is definitely a thrower, and by the looks of it, it beats the Raidfire Spear.

RGB_LED

Enlightened
Hmm... I have to admit that JB has been introducing some impressive lights lately. According to the beamshots, it uses a Q5 [Correction: according to same thread, the official release of the Raptor will include an R2.] so it looks like it could be a thrower and I notice that the hotspot for the Raptor is more intense than the Jet IIIM. Anyone else have any more info? :popcorn:

Patriot

Flashaholic
I saw that thread earlier Ryan, thank you. I just wish the OP would have included a picture of the light though. Maybe he made an agreement not to until its official release or something. Perhaps I'll PM him....

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I just wish the OP would have included a picture of the light though. Maybe he made an agreement not to until its official release or something. Perhaps I'll PM him....

The copy he has is a pre-production prototype that doesn't have a finished exterior. It would appear that the reason there isn't an image of a Raptor yet is because there isn't a completed copy.

It does definitely appear to be a super-ultra-insane thrower, in a small package, roughly ~6 inches in length.