Anyone heard of "Spotlight"

Marduke

Flashaholic

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh man. No offense, but there have probably been more duplicate threads about this particular light than about any other.

Twistedsteel

Newly Enlightened
Oh sorry, I had never seen one before and thought it was kinda neat. I did do a search first, I guess I should have typed in 12v, you wouldn't believe how many threads come up with the word spotlight in it on a flashlight forum.

300winmag

Enlightened
Yup, I've spent hours trying to find one specific thread on here.
I find you have to use trickery with this search engine. :welcome:

DM51

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, Twistedsteel.

That light is an example of one that is actually very difficult to find using a search here - as you say, the keyword "spotlight" will throw up hundreds of results. Adding "12v" would not help, as 3-letter keywords aren't accepted.

Fortunately gchronis has helped us out and given a link to an external review; there are also threads about it here, including this one.

Twistedsteel

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the tips guys. I don't really post alot as you can see, mainly I just pop in from time to time and see whats goin on. I actually just purchased a M60 and a M60F from Gene for my 6P Defender, very impressed. I also have Nitecore Defender, a few Fenix's, Fulton, several Maglites(which need to be modded) and a Zebra H50 which is one of my favorites. Well thanks again and I'll try to post more and keep up to date on all this stuff.

Oh and Fallingwater your link no workie.

Albie

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
It might have been mentioned in earlier threads, but if not, WalMart has a very similar light in the automobile aisle for, I think, around $10. Might have to go have another look tomorrow. I was concerned about overcharging, but maybe it's not really a worry.

Geoff

Twistedsteel

Newly Enlightened
Yeah it's wierd, It won't let me on the site. It's an Internet Explorer error. I found the name of the site and just typed it in and it still won't allow it to open. Oh well, I have a couple on the way so I'll find out soon.

Albie

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's a reason why most computer-savvy users have switched over to Firefox or Opera. ;)

Still, weird that it gives you that problem. I don't have anything weird going on; the site should be visible on ie as well. Anyone mind firing up iexplore.exe and pasting the link? I'm curious as to whether this happens with ie all the time. I'm on Linux so I can't try ie myself.