Surefire Z2 Question

edap617

Newly Enlightened
I have a few Fenix and Ultrafire lights but I don't own any Surefire yet. I am planning to get a Z2. Now here is my question. Can a P60 LED drop-in module fit into Z2?

Thanking you in advance.

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few Fenix and Ultrafire lights but I don't own any Surefire yet. I am planning to get a Z2. Now here is my question. Can a P60 LED drop-in module fit into Z2?

Thanking you in advance.

You can buy the Z2 with the P60L(Z2L). Same for the C2, but it has HA and a pocket clip. I'm thinking of getting one since I want another C2, and a P60L to put in a spare carrier, since it will work for both 2 and 3 cell lights.

SimpleIsGood229

Newly Enlightened
Don't waste your money on the dim P60L. Buy a Malkoff.

With the Malkoff M60LL, you get the same output (80 lumens) and twice the runtime (8 hours), or you can buy the M60 and get 220+ lumens for 1.5 hours. I was leery of using a non-Surefire component (for the sake of reliability), but decided to take the plunge for a Malkoff. I've never heard/read anything bad about it, so what the heck, I figured.

Simply put, the Malkoff M60 is what makes me think the P60L is dim. :D Yeah, it's that good.

USM0083

Enlightened
Don't waste your money on the dim P60L. Buy a Malkoff.

With the Malkoff M60LL, you get the same output (80 lumens) and twice the runtime (8 hours), or you can buy the M60 and get 220+ lumens for 1.5 hours. I was leery of using a non-Surefire component (for the sake of reliability), but decided to take the plunge for a Malkoff. I've never heard/read anything bad about it, so what the heck, I figured.

Simply put, the Malkoff M60 is what makes me think the P60L is dim. :D Yeah, it's that good.

Bah, get the M60W MC-E, for 400 lumens of joy!!!

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just pulled the trigger on a M60 mc-e.

Now I must provide a host suitable for Her Majesty. :huh:

-Trevor