• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired PICS ADDED! FS: DonShock Tri-Cree Mag1D with infinitely variable brightness SOLD!

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi folks,

Times is rough and gotta sell some precious ones =)

For sale is a light I like a lot, a 1D Mag in silver host, with three Cree Q2's with a gorgeous warm, creamy tint. They sit behind 3 optics, and the light can run off 1 li-ion D (I use an unprotected one, which I will include 2 of with the light, with no problems), or 3xAA (will include a battery holder.

The best part about the light though is that it has infinitely variable brightness, via a potentiometer hooked up to the Shark driver. DonShock did a wonderful job and he placed the pot right above the switch, so you can turn the light on and off, and adjust the brightness level, all with one hand! I love this because you can set your brightness before turning the light on (it's about a 270 degree sweep, symmetrically placed, from no light to max). And you can dial it in anywhere from sub 1 lumen, to about 400 lumens (Q2s may not be the latest bin but they are no slouches, and really we're only talking about like 30 lumens total difference, which is < 10%, which is nearly indistinguishable via the human eye).

There's a couple ding marks on the bezel and on the head, but not very noticeable. The light otherwise is in very clean condition.

I would like to sell this great and useful light for $300 including the 2 li-ion cells. Pm with q's, first "I'll take it" takes it. And, I won't be sad if it doesn't sell either :tinfoil: Thanks guys! :twothumbs

Edit: Pics added!

3241859261_4611c86178.jpg

3242692560_dcdf02a5fe.jpg

3241859689_8242475f1e.jpg

Last edited:

hamheart

Enlightened
Re: FS: DonShock Tri-Cree Mag1D with infinitely variable brightness

i would love to see a pic as i may be interested. :D

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cool =) I'll try to post some tonight.

hamheart

Enlightened

OK :thumbsup:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pics added to first post =) Thanks hamheart! (sorry for the delay. my computer is about to die and it kept crashing all weekend. would only stay un-crashed for an average of 2 minutes apiece, so I just gave up and waited until I got back to the office)

hamheart

Enlightened
Re: PICS ADDED! FS: DonShock Tri-Cree Mag1D with infinitely variable brightness

i'll take it, pm me your paypal. :D

hamheart

Enlightened
Re: PICS ADDED! FS: DonShock Tri-Cree Mag1D with infinitely variable brightness

:paypal: