www.tacticalsupply.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

richstag

Enlightened
www.tacticalsupply.com

I have never written a review, but I have never been as extremely satisfied as I am with the service provided by Victoria of www.tacticalsupply.com, so I feel that I must pass along my views.

I have purchased from Victoria multiple times. One notable time was for the purchase of a WiseLed 1500. As much of a headache as the purchase could have been, it was painless, even pleasurable. The communication provided is second to none before, during and after all sales that I have experienced.

Let me tell you this, if you have a problem with a product, Victoria will stand behind the product after the sale and make sure that the customer is satisfied with the end result. I am sure this is within reason due to many factors.

All that I can say is I have never been treated like such a valuable customer as when I have had the pleasure to deal with Victoria.

I have found that even if a product is not listed on the website, just call, I bet she can get it. (Fast and affordable too)

So, why would I go and say all of this about a company? Well, it seems like this is not the trend these days. I feel that anyone who shops on line deserves to know about this wonderful resource.

It is not everyday that people are actually kind, considerate and so accommodating.

I hope this will help anyone deciding on an online supplier (I know there are other great suppliers).

I am now a life time customer. (Even if she didn't have better prices than most….she does:)

Enjoy,

Kevin

Last edited:

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
As Marduke has pointed out, this belongs in another forum. Currently, threads cannot be moved between CPF and CPF Market Place.

You may post a new thread there if you wish and we'll close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.