Replacement UltraFire Regulator

TORBFDL

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a replacement digital regulator circuit board for the www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.17401 [URL="http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.17401"] [/URL]. the one I received worked for less than one hour. I was still on the same battery. it started flickering, so I checked the battery. it was good. I replaced it with a new on just incase. then found the Reflector was a little loose. after I tightened the reflector end, the light went OUT. I checked the connections and and found the RED wire was broke coming from the regulator going to the LED. after soldering the wire i thought i would be back in business. But there is no voltage going to the LED. so if any one has a good idea of a replacement regulator please let me know. all the ones on the DX site are smaller than the one that fits into my PILL(21mm). is there any idea of how to use the smaller(14-17mm) Regulated Circuit Board.

Scattergun

Enlightened
I replaced the driver on one of those lights... As you pointed out the driver used is of a much larger size than the 17mm standard of most lights in this size. I just dismounted all the components of the original board, and used my Dremel with a conical ceramic tip to drill a hole wich I widened to a diameter of around 15mm, I then used superglue to mount a 1400mA 7135 board against the original board.
I had to solder a thin groundwire from the inside of the 7135 board, and wire it to the inside of the pill to make a connection from driverboard negative against the flashlight body since the rim of the new driver is not touching the edges of the pill. Also, the spring of the original driverboard is a bit too long for use with 18650, so I just added a solderblob to the middle of the new board instead of the spring to prevent the tailcap spring from compressing entirely.
The light now functions perfectly. And it is fairly bright:cool: