Best deal on a flashlight?

signals

Newly Enlightened
What's the best deal you've ever gotten buying a flashlight? I bought a SF e2e at a local sporting goods store for $65 last weekend. I got it locally so I didn't even have to pay for shipping. This is what started me thinking about the best flashlight deal.

Although, the best flashlight deal I've ever gotten was on a PT Surge. I was in another sporting goods store here recently and the sales person saw me standing in the flashlight isle for way too long. He came over to me and told me that they had the "mother of all flashlights" in the closeout bin and brought me over to the other part of the store. They had ONE PT Surge in the bin marked at $20 and then 20% off. I snapped it up and when they rang it up on the register, it came up as $7.99! There were 8 Duracell batteries with it too. So I figure the flashlight itself cost me maybe $3 tops. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Kevin

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Best deal I've ever gotten were 3 free Minimags... It was from a store going out of business and had a clearance. Well, the electronics section was basically up for grabs, and in with the usual junk that was to be either sold at basically 90% off or just shelved off for free, there were 3 minimags still in their original packaging just sitting there waiting for a new home... Quite nice...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i got a new in opened box E2e for $50 shipped off one of the gun boards.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I got a Mr. Bulks Space Needle II 2nd (I don't find ANYTHING second about it!) for a mere 80 bucks!

It's second from right on the back row, next to a 3D LED creation from Electrolumens (which only set me back 40 bucks!!)

paulr

Flashaholic
I got a free AAA Minimag with the Microsoft logo on it for filling out a 1 minute survey from Microsoft. I told them in the survey that their products all sucked. That was satisfying even without the free light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc AAA for $17.00 at County Comm. This light blows the Mag Solitaire away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif
I no longer have the Solitaires (gave them to my sister).