Been with out power for 6 days now

Youfoundnemo

Enlightened
Supposedly theres more to come too, already the power has gone out 3 times today so Ill keep this real short (I would be rather irate if I typed up a big thing and then it was deleted because the power went out again), well Ive gotten many hours out of joy from my 120p, on low it serves me well for quite some time, ive learned not to run it on high so much (was without any light for one night that I ran out of batteries) Well so far Ive gone through 6 trees (I feel sorry for those people that burn wood all year long; my back is killing me) and have been able to keep the house pretty warm if not toasty :grin2:... this has deffinatly opened my eyes though, brightness isnt really everything runtime is a wonderfull thing.

Pray that we dont get any more fowl weather
Daniel Coble

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Hang in there, Daniel. Sounds like the end may be in sight. Having no power gets old pretty quick, but just think of the good exercise you're getting.

Geoff

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad you are able to stay warm. That's probably the most important thing. I hope the power comes back on for you real soon. Take care!

bladerunner

Newly Enlightened
I also hope power is restored soon for you. Short term blackouts can be fun, but that ends real fast. I think that the whole East coast will be cold tonight. I heard Florida will be close to 20F. Hope you can keep the house warm and enjoy the lights you have. Take care.