• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired AA sized Fivemega bodies for SF C series D26 Heads! Shipping Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Enlightened
With built in switch! The same switch He uses in his other lights.

a review

Here it is at long last, the much requested Limited edition AA series of bodies designed by FiveMega and brought you by me, NiTE.:twothumbs
P1010344.jpg

only about 15 of each size will be made available. 1xAA, 2x, and 3xAA. All with built in FM switch. Bodies and tail caps are one piece with installed switch and there is no removeable tail cap.
Batteries can be installed when head is removed.
For those that prefer to not deal with Li-Ion cells, I suggest a Malkoff M30.

thanks FM.

There is no removable tail cap and batteries must be installed when head is off. This is the way I change batteries on my E2e and Scorpion.
To replace switch, remove rubber boot, using twezer push 2 plastic levers of switch while pushing batteries against switch and it will pop off from back. Do not reuse the removed switch.
I have used exact same switch on many flashlights including Prince series with 3.5 amp draw without problem therefore it will last much longer with lower current draw of LEDs.
BTW, 3 Eneloops with Strion kit is awesome with more than an hour run time without dealing with Li-Ions.

Please read completely before you post.

I suggst you read this also b4 you buy

P60 sized led drop-ins (part 3) (thanks Fizz753)

Then pay and post.

Absolutely NO reservation.

Unlike the other FiveMega products I like to offer on a semi-permanent basis, once these are gone they wont be made again for a long while, if ever.

Hi folks, Here I have some more toys for you.
A body that takes AW's Li-ion "14500" cell, or ANY AA sized battery!
Use NiMH or LiCo or alkaline cells!
$urefire C head and comes with tail cap and clickie switch.
All bodies and tail caps are black hard anodized and no other color available.
First picture shows 1x, 2x, and 3xAA bodies, 1xAA with $urefire 9P bezel.
Will take many of D26 lamp assemblies such as FM-D26, LF D26, Malkoff drop in and ....:grin2:

Advantages:
Small form factor.
Diameter of knurling area 21mm
Inside diameter 15mm
Run a Lamp or Malkoff or other LED drop in.
Each body comes with o'rings, one tail cap, installed switch, switch spring and dust cover boot. No bezel, No lamp assembly and No batteries included. For that stuff check my signature.
Price:
1xAA $47.50
2xAA $52.50
3xAA $57.50

The AA Lights are very Labor intensive, FiveMega, the designer, needs few extra days before he can ship these to my investor for shipment. Consider this a very very short PreSale.

Shipping to States $6 (any quantity)
International shipping uninsured untracked. $8 (any quantity)
CC paypal OK

USPS insured+tracked Faster Priority mail for 8$ (any quantity until the flat rate package is full)

international orders may want to arrange for insurance.

If you want insurance please choose priority mail. Im not going to raise cost of first class shipping because its not likely to break, and few people are willing to pay for insurance. you will only get it one day sooner, but it will be insured!
I ask you please insure your shipment in case it is lost or arrives damaged.
Im using new quality control measures to insure every part going out is in mint condition.
Refunds can and will be given if parts arrive damaged and insured, or have not yet shipped. A rapid exchange at our expense will solve minor problems like getting a wrong part.
No refunds, if you "change your mind" after getting your items. I have had many customers resell FiveMega products on CPFM with no problem at all. As I make no money on this labor of love, I have no money to lay out for this type of return. If you have questions please Post them Before Buying.

Please post what you want and how many. Please dont forget shipping method. Total it all up then paypal.

Major Policy Change

Any questions about flashlights...send them to me, via Pm or even better here in the thread. He doesnt know anything about "lights" as he calls them, not illumination tools!.

also continue to post what you want in the thread and your paypal notes.

Any questions about paypal, payment methods, shipping time...Stock or inventory...Direct them to the paypal address. I do not have this info.

The investor and shipper want to make decisions in these areas, let them deal with the resulting Email from customers.....

Id only have to pass on your questions to him anyway as I dont have any inventory here or access to paypal funds.

thanks.

PAYPAL: WonderLite(at)aol.com

yes thats (at) not @ just to stop spammers....you will use the @ symbol.

In PayPal notes put your CPF handle, What you are buying. Your name and address should come through automatically.

:poke:If you need to contact me as a last resort, use illuminationCi (at) AOL dot com:faint:

Dont worry FiveMega is backing the run. A portion of your money will be donated to FM.

No reservation please. You must pay FIRST then claim your spot by posting here. I will sign your name right after receiving payment unless you paying by MO.
Please don't pay if you may change your mind. There will not be any refund.
It is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to pick next available and valid number, post detail of your order here and paypal note along with your CPF handle.
It is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to pick next available and valid number, post detail of your order here and paypal note along with your CPF handle.
I will never figure out what for is your payment and from whom without above information therefore I will reject payment.
Example:
for #10 2xAA and #14 3xAA
Paypal: above
Please PM for postal money order payment.

18mm bodies are available here.

Any comment welcome.

---------------------
#01 1xAA White Light
#02 1xAA White Light
#03 1xAA Burman
#04 1xAA nfetterly
#05 1xAA Finbar
#06 1xAA kland1234
#07 1xAA William lafferty
#08 1xAA
#09 1xAA NiTE
#10 1xAA
#11 1xAA
#12 1xAA
#14 1xAA
#15 1xAA

---------------------
#01 2xAA nfetterly
#02 2xAA donn
#03 2xAA gsegelk
#04 2xAA spikelzon
#05 2xAA spikelzon
#06 2xAA
#07 2xAA
#08 2xAA
#09 2xAA
#10 2xAA NiTE
#11 2xAA
#12 2xAA
#14 2xAA

---------------------
#01 3xAA donn
#02 3xAA etc
#03 3xAA thermal guy
#04 3xAA spikelzon
#05 3xAA spikelzon
#06 3xAA
#07 3xAA
#08 3xAA
#09 3xAA
#10 3xAA
#11 3xAA NiTE
#12 3xAA
#14 3xAA
#15 3xAA

thanks for your business and time..thanks for looking.

These are not available anywhere else.

these Are proudly made in the USA, Designed by Then also assembled by FiveMega, produced by his own metal shop.

IN Stock!
3xAA.jpg

Last edited:

saltytri

Enlightened
Re: AA sized Fivemega bodies for SF C series D26 Heads!

Anyone know of any LED drop-ins for 2xEneloop (2.4V) besides Malkoff?

Burman

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #03 1xAA!

:paypal:for 1xAA and international shipping ($56)

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #4 1xAA & #1 2xAA

:paypal:
Unique Transaction ID #42S35565RM9252622

Note - used 10% discount from PM Jan 13 21:58 :D

Just when I was starting to downsize & save up for some nice lasers!!! I can stop any time... I can stop any time...

Last edited:

Finbar

Newly Enlightened

1XAA
$47.50
Shipping & Insurance $8
Total $55.50

PayPal Sent

Fin

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Quote:

does that mean you have to remove the module every time you change batteries?
Or does the M30 module stay contained in the bezel when the bezel is removed?

Nite

Enlightened

Same question, but 1xAA?
I enjoy having my investor putting up money to commission a run of whatever you guys want. If I start a pre pay thread etc, It could happen.

FM is working his butt off trying to meet just the demand from My FM sales.

These AA sized bodies take alot of work to put together by the designer so please give me some time to get these shipped.

Im told there will be a delay of only a few days.

Nite

Enlightened

Quote:

does that mean you have to remove the module every time you change batteries?
Or does the M30 module stay contained in the bezel when the bezel is removed?
if you open it upside down, the M30 drop in will stay in the bezel..while you change cells.

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any plans for a 2AA E series tube?

excellent idea...

especially color matched natural/olive. i'd prefer an e tube to an integrated tube/tailcap

Nite, thanks for bringing all these great products to us...

Last edited:

youreacrab

Enlightened

I enjoy having my investor putting up money to commission a run of whatever you guys want. If I start a pre pay thread etc, It could happen.

FM is working his butt off trying to meet just the demand from My FM sales.

These AA sized bodies take alot of work to put together by the designer so please give me some time to get these shipped.

Im told there will be a delay of only a few days.

+1 for an E-series 2xAA

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
etc said:
How easy is it to replace the tailcap, or the switch in case it goes bad?

There is no removable tail cap and batteries must be installed when head is off. This is the way I change batteries on my E2e and Scorpion.
To replace switch, remove rubber boot, using twezer push 2 plastic levers of switch while pushing batteries against switch and it will pop off from back. Do not reuse the removed switch.
I have used exact same switch on many flashlights including Prince series with 3.5 amp draw without problem therefore it will last much longer with lower current draw of LEDs.
BTW, 3 Eneloops with Strion kit is awesome with more than an hour run time without dealing with Li-Ions.

Nite

Enlightened
Lights Paid for are finished and are being sent to my shipper today.

The numbers in grey are waiting on backordered switches.

These will ship in a few business days.

Unlike other bodies I have available after this run no more will be made for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.