Transforming weaponlight

Bruce B

Enlightened
Sweetness... I would love one of these lights/compact machine guns as I work private security and at times wish I had more protection than my Surefire lights.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I make sure to always carry at least one in my trenchcoat every time I re-enter the Matrix.....

Looks like the recoil could cause it to fold back up again, but maybe it is well engineered.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like it locks open both the grip and the stock. The design looks like the recoil goes straight back through the stock so little chance of it folding even under recoil.

I think this one falls under the same category of a gun hidden in a book, no?

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm inclined to disagree - it's just a folding gun with a light attached via Picatinny rail.

Granted, I'm being dismissive since they didn't go out of their way to integrate the light nicely, and this is a flashlight forum. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, :takeit:

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's cool I guess but you could carry a flashlight and conceal carry OR carry a flashlight, conceal carry, and have a weapon light and squeeze off rounds quicker.

Function > "Oh wow that"s new"

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want one of those. For anyone interested in something similar the keltec folding carbine has the option of a mounted flashlight on it.

Which one? The SU-16 rifles fold, and so do the SUB-2000 series. That said, neither have much in the way of rails. SU-16 has one - count it, one - on top for a scope. SUB-2000 has one at the end of the barrel that's optional for a laser and isn't very big; the one on top for a scope prevents it from actually folding. :ohgeez: