• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Used Surefire M6, FM bipin, FM 3x18670 and....

chimneycheck

Newly Enlightened
I am getting out of incandescents so I am selling my M6 and accessories. I much prefer LED's, they are easier on my eyes. I have had this light for sale before but quickly removed it due to being skittish, will not be removing it this time unless noone is interested.

Otherwise I love the light but I prefer the WE Superstorm or Elektrolumens 3600 lumen LED light (giving you this info so you have full disclosure as to why I would give up the M6).

Items included:

1 Surefire M6 (with original battery holder, I think I still have the HO bulb but not 100 percent, never use it since it is so dull compared to mods)

1 FM bipin holder.

1 FM 3x17670 battery holder (no batteries), made for M6

1 FM 6x17670 battery holder (no batteries), made for his Chrome 6x17670.

3 body extenders (I forget the sizes, I think 2-26mm and 1-52mm, making it so you can use FM's 6x17670 and use his 2000 lumen bulb that he sells for $2. Very bright and beatiful

1 tube to allow you to use 2 AW C cells (one of the above extenders works for this purpose).

These items are not mint. They are all used. I use my lights and carry them around. They get scratched but everything is in working condition, with only cosmetic blemishes. Also, the M6 lanyard thingy is gone (it simply disappeared :confused: one day)

Add it all up and you are in the range of $550-$600 new (knowing no one in their right mind is gonna pay full price for an M6 when you can get it on Ebay).

Of course this stuff is not new. And, you will need to get the $2 2000 lumens bulbs from FM if you want to utilize the 6x17670 battery holder.

Price $405 or a Super Storm or Elektrolumens $399 light (with some mods). If you want pics, you can email me at johnlebaron at hotmail.com

If you want pics, ask me and I will email them to you. I have sold 3 lights on this forum (this or the Marketplace one as johnlebaron) and I still can't figure out how to upload pics on this site:huh:, it's embarrassing.

First "I'll take it" followed by paypall to johnlebaron at hotmail.com gets it shipped to the US at the $405 price. International an extra $15 but I make no guarantees as I cannot certify or register international. In other words, I ship at your risk.

If you are the buyer, make sure you email me as well with your EXACT address and name so that it gets to you. Someone will have to sign for it.

Oh, and you can always make an offer (better to reply to thread than to PM), such as another lighting option?, I won't get mad (if I don't like it I don't have to accept). I might cry though:mecry:.

If an offer is made and I have not accepted it or responded, then someone else is allowed to "I'll take it" followed by Paypal at the $405. Only an "I'll take it" or my acceptance of an offer ends this sale.

Sorry this is so dang long!

Happy looking,

John LeBaron

Last edited:

Bectel

Newly Enlightened
Re: Used Surefire M6, FM bipin, FM 3x18670 and....

Are you willing to split it up and sell the 3x body extenders and the 6x17670 holder separately?

Zeige

Enlightened

I am interested, I e-mailed u at pp addy. I would like to see pix of wear and tear, and the lense please.

chimneycheck

Newly Enlightened

Here is a link to my blog I just created. There are pictures and videos there.

http://chimneycheck.blogspot.com/

Remember, this is a used setup. All works fine but I use my tools and they get scuffed. The pictures do not show all the scuffs and scratches.

There is also small area where the aluminium is "marred" at the bezel but it does not affect operation at all and is not very noticeable in my opinion.

Happy looking.

roadie

Enlightened

errr , can u tell me what bulb is the "$2 2000 lumens bulbs from FM " ?

thanks

roadie

Enlightened

i am interested in ->

<< 1 FM 6x17670 battery holder

3 body extenders

1 tube to allow you to use 2 AW C cells
>>

if someone take the rest, u will to part separatrly?

:poke:

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast

Roadie, Depending on price, I would be interested in the rest. (1 Surefire M6 with original battery holder but no bulb/lanyard, FM bipin holder and FM 3x17670 battery holder).

I sent an email to Chimneycheck for a little more info...

Roadie - PM when you have a chance; otherwise I'll PM you after I hear back from Chimneycheck.

Zeige

Enlightened

If you dont want to split up, and havent made a deal with Roadie and Illumiination "Ill Take It"

going to watch a movie with family, Ill check back in about 2hrs to send PP

black bolt

Newly Enlightened

John, PM me after you complete this sales thread. I may have what you looking for on our next purchase.:D

Zeige

Enlightened

movie over, going to call it a night. Ill check back in in the Morning :)

chimneycheck

Newly Enlightened

Hi

Thank you all for your responses. I really appreciate them.

I do not have a problem splitting them up between two individuals but I would have to be paid by both parties before I mailed them out and if one party changed his mind then I would recredit through paypal (I just want it to be basically "one" transaction as opposed to selling part of it and then separately having to sell the rest - this M6 setup is only valuable to me as a whole so I either want to sell it all or keep it all). So if Illumination and Roadie are serious then they would work out between themselves who got what and who pays for what (I would not charge more shipping, that would seem cheeesy!). Then they would pay and tell me who and where to ship what to (I would then ship within 3 bus days, likely sooner but would rather be safe than disappoint).

Also, if Zeige is serious about his last post them that is an option as well. At this point it is whoever decides first, and sends the "I'll take it" with paypal/s. I don't see that anyone would have at "priority" at this point based on my understanding of CPF rules, if I am wrong please let me know - I have no interest in violating those rules.

I would advise that you ask any other questions if you like as well before purchase, I want whoever gets this to be happy with this purchase and would rather keep it than muddy up the CPF "waters".

Someone asked about the $2 2000 lumens bulb. I can't tell you where FM gets it but they can be purchased from him still and they are not custom so I don't see why one cant get more in the future. I get the 2000 lumens figure from FM and based on how bright it seems compared to the 1185 and the M6 HO bulb I more than believe it. You might be able to get some feedback from the 4 CPFers that purchased FM's 6x17670 Chrome 2.5 D mag. I really believe that FM understated the lumens of this setup but I am no Luxluthor and have no special knowledge in this area.

Take your time, I am in no hurry. Ask of me what you need in regards to info, a specific picture, etc and I will be happy to comply if I can.

Sunday will be a bad day for me to respond but I will try. My 3 year old princess is turning 4 and Sunday we have 18 little ones at my house to celebrate.

Best,

John LeBaron

roadie

Enlightened

most likely i be checking in here abt 24hrs from now, as tomo is a busy busy busy day and its a monday, which i will have monday blues ...

keep me update.

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Chimneychecker for getting back to me. As mentioned in my PM, I am going to step aside. Good luck with your sale.

Zeige

Enlightened

If you dont want to split up, and havent made a deal with Roadie and Illumiination "Ill Take It"

going to watch a movie with family, Ill check back in about 2hrs to send PP

I posted "Ill take it" just was waiting for confirmation you hadn't made a deal with others. PP inc. :paypal:

Thank You,

Joe

Last edited:

Zeige

Enlightened

If you are the buyer, make sure you email me as well with your EXACT address and name so that it gets to you. Someone will have to sign for it.

e-mail sent with name and address

Thanks again,

Joe

Latest posts