• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** ALL SOLD OR WITHDRAWN**Custom Surefire/Milky/Leef/RPM Lego!

donn_

Flashaholic
I'll try a new approach to selling this light. It's been listed near the bottom of my Custom Lights II thread for months, and attracted no interest.

So here it is by itself, with a sizable markdown, and the potential of being parted out.

IMGP2514.jpg

Surefire/Milky/Leef/RPM Lego consisting of a mint scalloped KT4 Turbo Head with a SSC P4 USXOH/DownBoy1000 (By Milky!) Turbo Tower inside. It sits atop a mint and rare Leef HAIII-NAT ribbed 1x18650 C-tail/M-head body. Bringing up the rear is a mint RPM Flash Gordon/SWO1 clone tail clicky with 3 empty trit slots.

All mint and a hot performer! Run it as is, or stick a FiveMega Bi-Pin Socket assembly inside and use it for incans.

Price is $450$375 + PPI

If no one wants it at this price, I'll consider parting it out. Full light purchase takes precedence, but you may 'sign on' for the parts in case it comes to that.

IMGP2515.jpg

KT4...$130 + PPI (evo6011) ***evo6011 bailed..WITHDRAWN***
Turbo Tower...$125 + PPI
(coyote223) ***SOLD***
Leef C2M tube...$75 + PPI (brighterisbetter) ***SOLD***
RPM Tailcap...$65 + PPI
(1wrx7)***SOLD***

My PM is turned off, so post your interest/questions here, or email me at
email.jpg

That's also my Paypal address.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom Surefire/Leef/RPM Lego!

EDIT: Nevermind...didn't see Bruce got to it first!...:ohgeez:....sorry about that!

Back-up on the Leef Body!!!

Last edited:

evo6011

Newly Enlightened

Mark me down as interested in the head should you part it out. Thanks.

collector

Newly Enlightened

Nice ! And yes, very tempting indeed !
What's the difference between the KT4 head from this thread and the M4 head from this thread ?

Cheers !

Justin Case

Flashlight Enthusiast

Who built the turbo tower? Thanks.

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom Surefire/Milky/Leef/RPM Lego!

Doesn't the DownBoy1000 accept up to 15v? I'd imagine that putting this turbo tower in a stock M6 would give you incredible runtimes and make for an excellent SHTF light!

donn_

Flashaholic

I believe it's 3-16V. Runtimes are excellent.

I'm currently running a tower with a U2SWOH at 750mA in one of my turbo heads, and it runs forever.

1wrx7

Enlightened

Doesn't the DownBoy1000 accept up to 15v? I'd imagine that putting this turbo tower in a stock M6 would give you incredible runtimes and make for an excellent SHTF light!

I've built a few tower module's using DownBoy boards and they work great in a M6. I use one regularly in a KT1 on a C2 body. The 6 123's in a M6 gives runtime #'s I don't want to try to test. The Mcgizmo McC2S switches work great if you need two levels.

Hey Donn,

The RPM tailcap...:takeit: The anno on my Leef body looks real dark, I think this tailcap will match great. Somebody buy the tower mod:whistle: Milky built it.

coyote223

Newly Enlightened

Turbo Tower...$125 + PPI.... Alright, I gotta have it. Assuming this is like the other that was for sale recently? It will work in an M4? Sent an IM, but it hasn't been answered yet. Man my M4 is sure turning into a Money pit. :ohgeez:

:paypal:

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic

You got it, coyote. It only differs in that this one uses a DownBoy1000 converter, and the other one uses a SOB (Son of Buck)1000 converter. Each deliver a full amp to the emitter, and are buck converters. It'll work just fine in an M4, or an M6, or in KT1 and 2, SRTH or 3" SF turbo heads.

That wraps up this light!

Let me know where we're shipping to, and I'll let you know the PPI charges. If I receive Paypal before I crash tonight, I'll ship tomorrow.

donn_

Flashaholic

BIB and Coyote...emails replied.

BIB and Coyote...Paypal received. :thanks: Your parts ship tomorrow.

1wxr7...I know where you live....your total with PPI is $74.11

evo6011...let me know where you want the head shipped, and I'll give you your total.

Last edited:

1wrx7

Enlightened
Re: ** ALL SOLD OR SPF**Custom Surefire/Milky/Leef/RPM Lego!

:paypal: Thanks

Keith