if i order from bugoutgearusa today, when will it arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtx

Newly Enlightened
if i order something today from bugoutgearusa, i am planing on ordering the jet beam jet 3 ultra, 2 aw batteries, and a charger, today,
how long more or less will it take to get to me?

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
if i order something today from bugoutgearusa, i am planing on ordering the jet beam jet 3 ultra, 2 aw batteries, and a charger, today,
how long more or less will it take to get to me?

Depends on which option you choose.

USPS Priority: 2 - 10ish days after it ships depending on where you live. About 2 - 3 for me.

USPS Second Day Air: 2 days after it ships.. could be three.

USPS Next Day: The day after it ships.. could be 2 days.

If you ordered tonight on Next Day it will be the day after tomorrow being as they aren't there right now :) You get the point.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
In my experience, the best way to ensure fastest shipping (assuming you're using standard/ground shipping) is to order on a Saturday night/Sunday morning. This makes it so that when business hours begin on Monday, yours is among the first orders waiting to processed, which usually means it'll ship later that same day. Then it has all five working days uninterrupted to reach you.

If you order late in the week, your order might go out same day, but since the mail grinds to a halt on Sunday (or the entire weekend via UPS/FedEx/etc), you get an extra day or two tacked on to your shipping time.

DM51

Flashaholic
This is the wrong forum for such questions. Please take dealer enquiries to the MarketPlace.

Status
Not open for further replies.