for FEMALE Flashaholics only...

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
What do you wonderful people carry IN YOUR PURSES? There are still a few women in my life who do not carry. Those that DO; have politely accepted most of the lights I've given them, but I would appreciate any tips (from the ladies) prior to my next round of gift purchases.
Thanks

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hear PALights are very popular with the ladies.

(Also the fliklite, but that's a different story all together /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast
My girlfriend (who has more flashlights than most guys I know) carries a Brinkmann 2AA white luxeon mod, direct-drive on lithiums. She also keeps an INOVA keychain light on her keys..

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of my good gal friends carries my miniLGI around...
And no, I don't ask...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

paulr

Flashaholic
A guy I know has a Nightstar. He has a nickname for it that makes it sound like a male version of the Fliklite.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
If money is no object I'm sure a <font color="purple">Purple Surefire 6P</font> would impress:

purplenew1a.jpg

Available Here ($90 each ouch!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif)

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can I just add that with a topic title of "for FEMALE Flashaholics only" I sorta felt like I was sneaking into the sorority meeting? (But we all did it anyway, so maybe that says something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

That purple 6P is the way to go if it's still available. Makes me wonder since isn't that design version a very old one?

I bought my wife an E2e+KL1. She likes it. (It's in a coat pocket. I can't remember seeing her carry a purse.)

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
Bowser said:
x-ray, i'm shocked!! gave me a laugh though, most women I know have a fliklite in their bedside cabinet...

[/ QUOTE ]

Bowser, I hate to tell you this, but I don't think that those are flicklites, and I highly doubt they would produce any light (suppose it's possible), but they do use batteries... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well, this thread is for FEMALE flashaholics, and not one yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
My daughter has an ARC AAA greenie on her keys and a purple Opalec Minimag in her purse. She also uses a Photon UV knockoff to check for conterfet(sp) money when she's doing her pizza thing. She and her hubby own a Domino's Pizza and sometimes she has to fill in for missing employees.

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
Hey Brock, did you take that ligtning shot in your avatar? Awesome. I am an avid fan of lightning photography.
OK, now back on topic, I gave my wife a TEC40, she placed on her nightstand, a Brinkmann Legend LX for her vee-hickle(what the local fuzz calls it), and for her EDC she simply chose the Photon II. She hates bulky clutter in her handbag/purse-a-ma-jiggie. And for her pleasure, a blue LED, light up (rhymes with Bilbo) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ed.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
e=mc² said:
And for her pleasure, a blue LED, light up (rhymes with Bilbo) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Ed.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

You sure you should be telling us about your wife's personal effects??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I hope for your sake she doesn't read this and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Martina

Newly Enlightened
Hola guys,

I need your advice. I'm gonna buy keychain flashlight, small, light, long lasting batteries and nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif any suggestions?

TIA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Martina

Newly Enlightened
thanx a lot. looked at both... sorry, but didn't like design. What about this one: Streamlight Key-Mate?

---
http://www.pocketlights.com/keymate.asp

Illuminates objects up to 33 feet
O-ring sealed - weatherproof
Up to 96 hours of usable light
Twist on/off switch
Swivel snap hook
Breakaway neck/wrist lanyard
Non-slip knurled grip
Choice of three LED colors
Powder-coated spring steel pocket clip

Specifications
Weight: 0.9 oz.
Dimensions: 2.36" X 0.728"
Batteries: 4 button cell batteries

Martina

Newly Enlightened
can't agree. it's awful to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Martina

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
binky said:
Can I just add that with a topic title of "for FEMALE Flashaholics only" I sorta felt like I was sneaking into the sorority meeting? (But we all did it anyway, so maybe that says something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

lol yep, it definitely says "something". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif))

Martina

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
LEDmodMan said:

Well, this thread is for FEMALE flashaholics, and not one yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

what about future FEMALE flashaholics? ;P