Eclipse reminder

snuffy

Enlightened
While you're out "testing" your lights tonight be sure to take time to look at the moon.
A total lunar eclipse is always something nice to watch.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
It's all clabbered up here too. There was hail earlier in Seattle, and I hear that Tacoma had a tornado. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
No eclipse for us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
It's bright and sunny and 93 degrees here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

snuffy

Enlightened
Clear as a bell in Indy and it's about 90% total.
Outstanding view. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

bigcozy

Enlightened
Just walked in from seeing it, very clear.

Sorry about your Lakers Marty, but I grew up a Spurs fan all the way back to George Gervin.

Greta

Flashaholic
I can finally see it here. VERY cool!
wow.gif

K A

Enlightened
Cloudy here in Kansas. Cant see it. Entertaining myself with Discovery channel, watching them do a reenactment of the DeBruce Grain Elevator explosion that happened here several years ago.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Sasha, I saw your post and so went out to look; the moon has just appeared above the hill and is about 4/5ths into a fuzzy earth shadow..

Empath

Flashaholic
It looked encouraging all day in the Willamette valley, just a few clouds off and on. Evening comes and dark clouds started rolling in from everywhere. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gifRainy and cloudy all night.... And I've been waiting for months to see it after I had read about it in Discover magazine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

-Jason

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
They had the eclipse on the local news tonight, but wouldn't you know it I was in the bathroom when they had the pictures of it on TV. So I *still* managed to miss it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cloudy here in Chicago, couldn't see a thing. It is reasonable clear now but too late!

snuffy

Enlightened
If what you saw was taken using the TV camera with it's zoom lens you had a better view than with the naked eye. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif