Happy Birthday Robocop!!!!!

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Thanks for the well wishes and as hard as I tried to keep this day from making me feel old it has done just that......40 is a tough pill to swallow so I bought myself a few presents. (new duty light with several LF lamps)

Thanks again and heres to my next 40 years.....8 more to go before I can retire from duty. I thank all of you my friends for the well wishes as well as many years of fun on CPF.

B@rt

Flashaholic
birthday.gif

Robocop

Well on a whim I decided to visit a local animal shelter today and am thinking about another dog as a Bday gift to myself. It has been a few years now since I had to let my Dane go and I am almost ready.

Thursday night on patrol I found a half frozen little puppy and called some friends at the shelter. They came and picked it up and are nursing it to health and it is this one I have my eye on. He looks to be about 6 months old and most likely an american bulldog or even pit bull by his head and facial features. It was kind of odd to see this little guy in the roadway almost like he was put there for me to see......still thinking on it however it has been a fun day visiting all those animals and a good Bday as well.

Thanks again to you all.

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the well wishes and as hard as I tried to keep this day from making me feel old it has done just that......40 is a tough pill to swallow
Happy belated birthday.

I actually found 30 to be worse than 40.

When I hit 40 it was just another birthday.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
:party:
(sorry I'm late)

Hope the little pup gets well. Let us know how it goes.

Robocop

I told myself years back after forced to watch my last pet die from old age that I would never again have another. Selfish I know however I never wanted to feel the pain of losing another. Then there was that little freezing puppy right there in the middle of nowhere almost as if fate had decided this was a Bday suprise for me to find.

He looked a little rough with my visit to the shelter however he was happy,warm and said to make a full recovery. I have a week or so before he will be ready to adopt so I have some time to think it over. The shelter staff said he appeared to be an American Staffordshire Terrier and was maybe 6 months old as his adult teeth had not yet developed.

He looks to me like a Pit Bull except a little taller and is solid white with a little black on his ears. I know nothing of the breed however from what I have read they are great dogs and nothing at all like their reputation suggests.

His little face is so innocent and yes he is pulling hard on my heart strings so we shall see if he has a home with me shortly....wish me luck.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is something special about owning a great pet. They always seem to bring happiness into your life, and keep you company when you need it the most. GO FOR IT!!!!!!! HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!:twothumbs

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy belated Birthday!

Now you know we have to have pictures if you decide to adopt.:poke:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Happy b-day Robo, sorry I'm late but have a great week and maybe get out for a nice bike ride or two! :party:

Latest posts