Some questions about FiveMega parts and high wattage

mrQQ

Enlightened
Hey guys,

I know I should probably be asking this fivemega himself, but I'm pretty sure he's a very busy man.. so I thought, someone else might know answers to these questions..

I currently have FM elephant body, with extension, along with 8x18650 serial holder, with 8x emoli 18650s. The head is FM3v-2, with AW soft start switch. I'm using Ostam 64657 24v 250w bulb.

Questions follow:

1. Is there any charger I could use to charge 8x of those emolis as a pack? The holder seems to have some king of charging jack..
2. I though I could take apart 8x holder and use it as a 4x one, but it seems that central metal stripe is solid.. even FM elephant page says that 8x holder can be used in 4x configuration.. am I missing something?
3. Are there any dummy 18650 out there?
4. Osram 64633 36v 400w. If i'd get one more body extension, and 12x holder.. would it be possible to run this bulb in my combo? Would it fit through reflector opening? Would reflector coating hold? Would AW switch hold 40ish volts?

I think kthats it for now..

btw, if anyone's thinking about this combo... it's AMAZING. Build quality is like NOTHING I HAVE SEEN before.. it trully work of art. When I picked it up, i had 10 colleagues around wowing simply at the looks of it, lol!

mrQQ

Enlightened
hmm, i got some answers from FM himself..

1. there seem to be quite a bit of different 29.6v (8 cell) li chargers, but they either dont ship across waters, or the shipment is amazingly expensive..
2. the central rod unscrews in two parts! woohoo!
3. i found one thread in cpf about adjustable dummy 18650s..
4. still missing all the info..

BSBG

Enlightened
I think 36v and 400w is too much for the AW switch, which he rates at 150w continuous, 200w intermittent.

mrQQ

Enlightened
AW said he doesnt have anything for this kind of voltage.

Since I know have a clear idea on how to get everything except the switch, question is..

does anyone know where I could get any switch would be a drop in to elephant mag, and would hold 40+ish volts at 11 or so amps..?

thanks!