Surefire M3T Mod Advice

jlemmy

Newly Enlightened
Hello to all , I've been lurking and learning and just recently signed up . With what I've read , I just finished a 2d Mag / Malkoff P7 that turned out excellent . My question today is about my Surefire M3T which I'm currently running a LF EO-M3T bulb with the Surefire batteries . I'm considering the LF IMR-M6 bulb and three AW IMR16340 batteries . To those that may have tried this before , will I notice a large increase in output running a 13v bulb at the lower voltage of the three 16340's ? Also , I keep this as a bedside light and wonder what the bleed down rate of the 16340's will be . How often will it need a recharge if not used ? Any advice would be appreciated as I'm not sure if I should leave this light alone and start with an M4 or M6 .

Thanks in advance !

jlemmy

Newly Enlightened
OK after reading and searching for the last 2 days here is what I've come up with . I've ordered 3 AW IMR16340 and the Lumens Factory IMR-M6 lamp . I'm reading this should give about 9 minutes of runtime . The question I still have is , if the light isn't used how often will the cells need to be topped off . It's a bedside light that will not be used all that often which is why I'm ok with the runtime . Any advice would be apprecated as well as reviews from people that have tried this setup .

jlemmy

Newly Enlightened
Thanks , that's what I was looking for ! I wasn't sure if the LiMN would be different .