Next Step - Companion to E2DL

RanchDweller

Newly Enlightened
I just picked up a surefire E2DL. I am looking for the next step up. I need advice on a larger light both in brightness and size. I would like a light that is about as large as a 2 "D" cell light. I would like it to be LED and use the same batteries as the E2DL. I believe the E2DL uses 123A's. I am looking for the shock and aw - holy crap that is a bright flash light. Need to stay around the $100 mark. The darling wife dosen't always share my current fixations.

N/Apower

Enlightened
I just picked up a surefire E2DL. I am looking for the next step up. I need advice on a larger light both in brightness and size. I would like a light that is about as large as a 2 "D" cell light. I would like it to be LED and use the same batteries as the E2DL. I believe the E2DL uses 123A's. I am looking for the shock and aw - holy crap that is a bright flash light. Need to stay around the $100 mark. The darling wife dosen't always share my current fixations.

DEFT= shock, awe, and only a slight splurge. search the forum for more info on it. "DEFT or OMG LUMENS"

asdalton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Larger sized lights tend not to use 123A cells. One exception that comes to mind is the Surefire M6, which is a battery-hungry incandescent light and much more expensive than what you are looking to spend.

vb14

Newly Enlightened
For a little more than $100, the jetbeam M1X is plenty bright.