Ra lights vs. Novatac lights?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBKrPeter50

Newly Enlightened
While looking online I have read good things about both Ra lights and Novatac lights and from what I can see the lights are very similiar. I was just wondering what are the real differences in these two lights and which one do people recommend more?

thanks
Patrick

Enzo Morocioli

Enlightened
Similar in function,
Dissimilar in form.

You will find people recommending both so it's really up to you. Read ralights.com. Compare what you see and read there to the plentiful sources of information for the Novatac EDC.

You can find lots of links to user info about Ra products in my repository thread.

MBKrPeter50

Newly Enlightened
Similar in function,
Dissimilar in form.

You will find people recommending both so it's really up to you. Read ralights.com. Compare what you see and read there to the plentiful sources of information for the Novatac EDC.

You can find lots of links to user info about Ra products in my repository thread.
What did you mean by saying that they are dissimiliar in form? They seem to be fairly similiar in form, but I could be wrong.

Armed_Forces

Enlightened
Hang on just a sec, as soon as Henry *cough* I mean Mr.Beans, sees this thread he'll be along shortly to break it down for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.