Holster's for a E2e-HA

emann

Newly Enlightened
Holster\'s for a E2e-HA

I just bought a new E2e-HA and am trying to find something to carry it in besides my pocket. I prefer nylon over kydex as I want something with a flap to totally protect the light and keep it from falling out. Any suggestions?

GeoffChan

Enlightened
Re: Holster\'s for a E2e-HA

Good choice in light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, I suggest getting one of Surefire's V82 holster, it's about $15.

Geoff

dougmccoy

Enlightened

emann,

Why the dislike of Kydex? I have a concealex holster made for me by eric of On Scene/Tactical that is simply brilliant. The retention of the E2e is 1st class and I believe this design to be infinitely better than a V82 and I own/have 2x V82 holsters. Although I have to wear a nylon duty belt for work and most of the carrying kit is made of nylon I do think that the V82 is inferior to concealex for the purpose of carrying a flashlight.

The V82 doesn't have a long enough flap IMO to safely secure the E2e in the holster and if you want to utilise a KL1 on the E2e you cant use the V82 anyway! At least with the Concealex holster it can carry an E1, E2, E1e, E2e, E1e+KL1 or E2e+KL1 and a E2O! Now I call that versatile?

Doug

Hellz

Newly Enlightened

I'm still looking for the perfect E2e holster. At the moment I'm using a nylon AA maglite holster as it seems to sit flatter than the V82 and it accommodates the KL1 that's fitted. I agree that the V82's flap is too short, especially with the KL1.

I'm always interested to hear other peoples reccomendations for carrying an E2e /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hellz

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast

ripoffs/reeline holster #co-30, cheaper than sf and much better quality.

emann

Newly Enlightened

I ended up ordering a Surefire V20. It's made to fit a 6P/Z2 so I figure it ought to be just little bit bigger then it really needs to be, which I like. Will this work alright? Unfortunantely I have no way of trying any of these out before buying them.

Flow

Newly Enlightened

I just got my e2e a couple days ago. Beautyfull thing.
Anyway. I used the nylon sheath thing off a generic $15 multi tool. You know the ones. Plyers, with a couple cheap blades, file, bottle opener on one side of the handle, and not a lot else. It was a bit too long, so I folded over about 1/2" off the end and sewed it there. It's a bit wide, but it holds it quite snug and can be attached horizontally or verticly. The velcro grips better then with the tool it came with, and I got a beater plyer/knife out of the deal. If the KL1 is a bit longer, as it sounds like, you might not have to change anything at all.

Steve Andrews

Enlightened

E2E fits perfectly in a large Benchmade knife pouch. With a KL1 it still fits, with the velcro sealing fine.

brightnorm

Flashaholic

By carefully cutting V82's bottom stitches you can comfortably fit your E2/E2e with incandescent or KL1 bezel

Slight tailcap protrusion will not compromise light's function

Brightnorm