Just wanted to say sorry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBKrPeter50

Newly Enlightened
I posted two threads last night before I went to bed and when I woke up this morning both of the thread had been closed. I had been accused of not reading other threads first, before posting the threads I did and I just wanted to say that I did read many other threads on those topics, before I posted them. I am sorry if I offended anyone, but I was simply searching for some answers which I didn't find in the other threads.

SnWnMe

Enlightened
Welcome to the interwebz. Threads get locked, posts get deleted, ppl get banned, and nobody's keeping score.

Empath

Flashaholic
Any apologies that are due, I'm sure are accepted. I doubt that offense was taken in the creation of your threads, though. Any closing was due to "keeping house", which includes closing threads that have been discussed over and over, and also those that have proven to due nothing more than create arguments between opposing camps of brand loyalty.

More than any apology, though, is that this thread is more about a discussion of moderator activity. We don't post threads regarding such here, but we do permit them in our Underground forum.

To discuss moderation with which you disagree, please use PM, email or the Underground.

Uh,....... i need to close this one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.