Fenix TA30

Stephan_L

Newly Enlightened
Hi everybody,

in this Thread https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/221659&page=1

people are talking about the Fenix TK40.

Someone there mentioned the TA30. This should be a light, constructed for the chinese military. It should have strobe. Not very much more info about that light.

And that is not very much info at all (in my opinion)!

Has anyone informations about the Fenix TA30 and would be so nice to share them with us?

Thx,

Stephan

Burgess

Flashaholic
Re: Any Info on: Fenix TA30

:popcorn:
:candle:

(keepin' my popcorn warm)

:)
_

neoseikan

Enlightened

It's said that the light TA30 has been tested on rifles by army.

oregon

Enlightened
Pics of TA30

TA30-01-1.jpg

TA30-02-1.jpg

oregon

Toaster

Enlightened

Wow, 2xCR123 light with selector ring to access multiple brightness levels! Looks like low/med/high/strobe? Maybe a collar for an optional diffuser? That's definitely going onto my shopping list. Thanks for the pics Oregon. :popcorn:

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, 2xCR123 light with selector ring to access multiple brightness levels! Looks like low/med/high/strobe? Maybe a collar for an optional diffuser? That's definitely going onto my shopping list. Thanks for the pics Oregon. :popcorn:
Poor Man's Optimus?

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thats a mean strike bezel it carries.
Awaiting more info.
popcorn.gif

Thanks for pics.

oregon

Enlightened

It is all my pleasure Toaster.

There is no finer forum and no better group. May you all live for 1,000 years.:party:

Let the critique begin:D

oregon

Toaster

Enlightened

haha.....

It exists only in the minds of almost everyone on CPF but nowhere else....

Yeah I realize it's hard to let go. But I think we all have to accept that light is never going to be produced and move on.

oregon

Enlightened

The TA30, black and pointy, adds to what is already a mean looking rifle, the AK47, with the assault crown. With a bayonet on the bottom of the AK where does this light ride? Must be attached to the side. Perhaps it is meant for another rifle...

oregon

Toaster

Enlightened

Looks more like 3xCR123

Definitely looks like it could fit 3XCR123. I assumed some room was taken up for shock isolation since weapon light application was mentioned. Bur I'm just guessing here.

oregon

Enlightened

I've blown up the pic of the business end and it looks like a textured reflector.

I wonder where the balance point is given the twisty switching collar up front. Reminds me a little of the German grenades from WWII movies, can on a stick affair.

The clicky end looks to be protected somewhat with four extended sections of the outside tail. Not exactly the prime candidate for tailstanding given its geometry, however.

oregon

Last edited: