• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold:Luce/R2 LE/AOTH/PEU SS Bezels/2 EL O-Sinks w 1 P7/Pila

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys,

Up for sale because of an unexpected car repair are a few of my treasures. My loss is your gain.:mecry:

Withdrawn 1. Mr Bulk Ti Cub $1150.00
Insured Priority Mail with DC included.

This is a Very Rare Mr Bulk Ti Cub(~9 made). It has been updated with a SSC P4 and is in Excellent Condition. Here's a link to the LionCub Operating instructions.

The Ti Cub was bought from Donn and here is his description:
Quote:
Ti LionCub. (In the center.) One of 8 or 9 known to exist. This one has been modded by ArsMachina. He opened up the bezel on his lathe, "to let more photons escape," added an McR reflector and an SSC P4 emitter. CR123 or RCR123 body. $1,100 + PPI.
It's the first light on the left in the pictures. Withdrawn

Withdrawn 2. Mr Bulk Ti Cub II $575.00

This is a one beautiful Titanium light in Excellent Condition. It's as smooth as a baby's butt! Mr Bulk's nickname for this little beauty is the "Aero Cub" and only 50 were made. This light uses a SSC P4 and has one of the coolest UI's in a Flashlight. Here is a link to it's original creation thread and a link to the LionCub operating instructions. Runs on one CR123 or RCR123, but will be brightest on a 3.7v RCR123. Charlie (Mr Bulk) recently told me he had 2 (now 1) left and would sell them for $875 each. Third light from the left in the pictures(Red button). Withdrawn

Flashlights218.jpg

Flashlights214.jpg

Withdrawn 3. PEU SS Bezel $70.00
Priority Mail with DC included.
Add $2.00 for Insurance.

This SS bezel has 3 Green Trits from Bart's latest run (No longer available-Sold out until April) installed with Norland 61. Brand condition and very bright, you won't be dissapointed. It is suitable for HDS EDC or McGizmo PD's (It also fits with the Novatac's, but leaves a slight gap). Withdrawn

Flashlights310.jpg

Withdrawn 4. PEU SS Bezel $70.00
Add $2.00 for Insurance.

This SS bezel has 3 Blue Trits from Bart's latest run installed with Norland 61. Brand New, a very deep Blue color, you won't be dissapointed. It is suitable for HDS EDC or McGizmo PD's (It also fits with the Novatac's, but leaves a slight gap). Withdrawn

Flashlights327.jpg

Flashlights300.jpg

Withdrawn 5. Rechargeable Battery Grab Bag $25.00 $20.00
First Class Mail with DC included.
Add $2.00 for Insurance. Add $3.00 for Priority Mail

This package includes 4 factory sealed Protected Trustfire 14500's, 4 factory sealed Soshine 3.0 v RCR123's, 2 factory sealed Protected Trustfire RCR123, and 5 used Protected Trustfire RCR123's with the 3 cases. Note: The Trustfire cells tend to be slightly longer. Withdrawn

Flashlights281.jpg

Flashlights280.jpg
Flashlights277.jpg

Sold 6. Elektrolumens P7 O-sinks Package $45.00
First Class Mail with DC included.
Add $2.00 for Insurance. Add $3.00 for Priority Mail

This package includes 2 Brand New Elektrolumens P7 O-Sinks (D Mag Heat-Sinks) bought from Wayne here and a Brand New Factory Sealed Seoul P7 CSXPI bought from the 4Sevens.Com here. I bought them for a Mag project that I never got around to. Sold

Flashlights312.jpg

Flashlights315.jpg

Sold 7. Aleph Cree R2 Light Engine $100.00
Add $2.00 for Insurance.

An Aleph compatible Light Engine using a R2 WC Flupic V2.2 Light Engine custom built by datiLED (Very Bright and an Excellent Tint). I had 2 of these made and this 1 was my spare. This is the brightest Aleph Cree LE I have seen. Sold

Sold 8.PEU SS Bezel $70.00
Priority Mail with DC included. Add $2.00 for Insurance.

This SS bezel has 3 Orange Trits from Bart's latest run installed with Norland 61. In New condition, nice and bright. It is suitable for HDS EDC or McGizmo PD's (It also fits with the Novatac's, but leaves a slight gap). Sold

Sold 9. PEU SS Bezel $70.00
Priority Mail with DC included. Add $2.00 for Insurance.

This SS bezel has 3 Ice Blue Trits from Bart's latest run installed with Norland 61. In New condition, nice and bright. It is suitable for HDS EDC or McGizmo PD's (It also fits with the Novatac's, but leaves a slight gap). Sold

Here's a pic showing the Orange Bezel on a Ti PD-S and the Ice Blue Bezel on a RPM'd Slim Chameleon. (Lights not included:devil:.)

Sold 10. AOTH Black Elephant Chameleon Holester $60.00

This is a Beautiful Black Elephant Art of the Hide Holester. It was custom made for a Mr Bulk Chameleon. It's in Excellent condition and a must have for anyone owning a Chameleon. It's on the bottom row in the center of the picture (Ti Chameleon not included:devil:). Sold

Sold 11. AOTH Black Shark Holester $60.00
Insured Priority Mail with DC included

This is a Black Shark Art of the Hide Holester that fits a Ti PD-S in Great Condition. It's in the bottom row on the right in the picture (It has a Ti PD-S in it with a skull lanyard - Flashlight not included:D) Sold

Flashlights269.jpg

Sold 12. Large Knurled Brass Luce de Notte $200.00

This is a Large Knurled Brass Luce with an 18mm Green Trit sphere and a flat end. This is in mint condition. Here's a link to the Luce sales thread. Original price $245.00. Sold

Sold 13. Regular Knurled Brass Luce de Notte $150.00

This is a Regular Knurled Brass Luce with an 11mm Green Trit sphere and a domed end. This is in mint condition. Here's a link to the Luce sales thread.

Special Price Take Both for $325.00 Shipped Sold

Flashlights270.jpg

Flashlights273.jpg

Sold 14. Pila IBC Charger. $40.00
Priority Mail with DC included

This is a Great charger in Mint Condition. It includes the spacers, box, un-opened soft case, and instruction manual. Here's a link to the charger. Sold

Flashlights274.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________​

Rules:

1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) US Only.

3) Paypal only - No Fees - No E-Checks.

4) The Buyer is asked to PM me in a reasonable amount of time of the "I'll take it" post. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you in a reasonable amount of time, I will mark the item as "still available".

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for Looking,
Steve

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: FS:Mr Bulk Ti Cub, Ti Cub II, 2 Luce de Nottes, Pila IBC

:takeit: the charger

My PM is disabled. Please email PP addy to
email.jpg

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit: the charger
Hi Donn,:wave:

Thank You!!! The Pila IBC is SPF.:twothumbs Will ship it out on Monday.

Edit: E-Mail sent.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

I will take the two Knurled Brass Luce de Notte lights.

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

I will take the Holester as well. Please PM me with paypal total for shipping these 3 items to Nevada via priority mail. Thakns much. Robert Gryphon

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take the Holester as well. Please PM me with paypal total for shipping these 3 items to Nevada via priority mail. Thakns much. Robert Gryphon
Hi Robert,

Thanks!!! PM incomming. The 2 Brass Luce's and the AOTH Holester are SPF to GryphonQ.

Edit: PM Sent.

Best Wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Robert,

Paypal received and Thank You!!! I will ship the 2 Brass Luce's and the AOTH Holester tomorrow by Insured Priority Mail and then PM you the DC#. It's been a pleasure doing business with you.:twothumbs

Best Wishes,
Steve

donn_

Flashaholic

Hi Steve,

Please pass the rights to the charger to Robert, and ship it with his other stuff. He's the one I mentioned in my email.

Thanks!

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Steve,

Please pass the rights to the charger to Robert, and ship it with his other stuff. He's the one I mentioned in my email.

Thanks!
Will do Donn. I sent Robert a PM about the charger.

Edit: Pila is sold to Robert.

I also added a Beautiful Black Elephant Art of the Holester that was custom made for a Mr Bulk Chameleon to the first post.

Edit: I added a PEU SS Bezel with 3 Blue Trits to the first post.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS:Mr Bulk Ti Cub, Ti Cub II, AOTH Chameleon Holester, PEU SS Bezel, 2 Luce de No

If I already did not own the Cubs; I would be all over them. I might not be opposed to seconds.:thinking::thinking:

shuter

Enlightened
Re: FS:Mr Bulk Ti Cub, Ti Cub II, AOTH Chameleon Holester, PEU SS Bezel, 2 Luce de No

Hi Steve, Looks like the AOTH Black Elephant Chameleon Holester $60.00 is still available. If so, :takeit: Please send me your current Paypal address and I'll shoot you the funds.

Wow, an original Ti Cub! Very hard to get. Can't beleive you are parting with it. :eek:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Steve, Looks like the AOTH Black Elephant Chameleon Holester $60.00 is still available. If so, :takeit: Please send me your current Paypal address and I'll shoot you the funds.

Wow, an original Ti Cub! Very hard to get. Can't beleive you are parting with it. :eek:
Hi Shuter,:wave:

The AOTH is very nice, I really think you are going to like it.

PM Sent.:thumbsup:

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

shuter

Enlightened

Steve, :paypal: for my first Bulkware holster. :D Looking forward to it.

Gale

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Steve, :paypal: for my first Bulkware holster. :D Looking forward to it.

Gale
Hi Gale,:wave:

Paypal received and Thanks!!! I will get the AOTH shipped out today by Priority Mail and PM you the DC# later tonight. About the Ti Cub, I haven't sold it yet and I'm having serious second thoughts.:eek::faint:

Thanks Again,
Steve

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: FS:Mr Bulk Ti Cub, Ti Cub II, PEU SS Bezel, AOTH, Luce de Nottes

You may want to stop torturing potential buyers and pull the stuff that has been sold from your FS title line. :mecry:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:Mr Bulk Ti Cub, Ti Cub II, PEU SS Bezel, AOTH, Luce de Nottes

You may want to stop torturing potential buyers and pull the stuff that has been sold from your FS title line. :mecry:
Hi Charlesn,:wave:

Sorry about that, it's done.:)

Cheers,
Steve

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mr Bulk Ti Cub, Ti Cub II, PEU SS Bezel,

Wow! Fast shipping. Do you work at the PO? :D :thumbsup:
Hi Gale,:wave:

No, I don't work at the PO:). I always try to ship the same day (depending on the time) or the very next day the PO is open at the latest. I know I like to get my lights as soon as possible.:thumbsup:

I added 2 PEU Bezels to the first post (1 with Ice Blue Trits and 1 with Orange Trits from Bart's latest run).

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mr Bulk Ti Cub, Ti Cub II, PEU SS Bezels (Orange, Ice Blue, and Blue)

Got to love the Ti Cubs.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mr Bulk Ti Cub, Ti Cub II, PEU SS Bezels (Orange, Ice Blue, and Blue)

Got to love the Ti Cubs.
Hi Barry,:wave:

I really do!!! That's why I'm going back and forth as to whether I should pull these two rare beauties:eek:. The Ice Blue and Orange Tritted PEU SS Bezels also came out Very Nice, if I do say so myself. Thanks for the kind words.:thanks:

Best Wishes,
Steve

Last edited: