New Dude here..Hoss

1Hoss

Newly Enlightened
Hey Pydpiper turned me on to this website..I have a thing for lights as well and was asking about Mag Mods and so here I am..Ive already read some good info on these light improvements and looks like soon I will be modding my 3cellD and my mini..so Thanks ahead for the welcomes and Props to PydPiper for giving me the heads up on this place..If you have any personel exsperiance with this type mod dont hesitate to chime in..

Hoss

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:

Do a search for the tutorials by StefanFS, Wquiles, NorthernLights and 3rd_Shift

How are you thinking of modding your Mag???

1Hoss

Newly Enlightened
TX101 ...well Ive been reading alot so far on the mag upgrades..and Ive read so much that my mind is going in circles about everything.

I think after reading so much i just want to drop in a mid range improvment to my 3celld mag glass lens cree.etc (bare with me if I seem ignorant here for I am) to make it a better light for the truck. I would like to use standard or rechargable Ds

my minimag the same just mid range drop in that will make it worth having..useing rechargable AAs..

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The Terralux drop-ins might work for the Mag3D. Not too expensive but still give a pretty good improvement.

For the Minimag though, it might actually be cheaper to buy a whole new 2AA light then the buy a drop-in for the Minimag.

1Hoss

Newly Enlightened
WOW overload brain*********** need a break....did someone shine a light in my eyes...?

Thanks guys for the info..Props to Piper for getting me here..I think..:confused:

:D