hello to all of you

Barrie

Enlightened
I have been reading the posts on the forum for about a year but was not allowed to register some problem with my last web address:mecry:i have liked torches/flashlights since i was a small boy quite a few years ago:whistle: it all kicked of on a whole new level last year:devil: in that time i have bought around 20 torches some complete crap:( some ok:eek: some good :D but still looking at more;) and i have alot fo questions to ask so i will speek to you all soon :wave: regardes Barrie:wave:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:

Don't buy crap anymore, a waste of money! You'd better save a little money and buy something decent. Most lights discussed here aren't actually crap.

And, please, don't take all the smilies! :devil::eek::duh2::sick2::rolleyes:

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome Barrie! :wave:

You bought around 20 torches, then you are more than qualified to be a flashoholic! :)
Hope you will enjoy this great forum, it's a great way to get to know what is good flashlight. Also you will find a friendly atmosphere, sure you already know that!

Regards from the southernmost northpole :D,

Patric

Last edited:

taiji

Enlightened
hello Barrie - Welcome. You will notice that this community truly is an international one. Enjoy your stay, learn more, spend more.

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
Barrie, welcome to CPF!!! Great to have you here, and hope you enjoy it.

:welcome:

Latest posts