• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Natural McLuxIII PD Now $240 also Milky McLux PR-T-HA X500 P7

FRANKVZ

Enlightened
ALL SOLD Milky McLux PR-T-HA X500 P7

#1 SOLD Natural PD w/luxeon. Smooth piston, no tritium. A very small nick in the edge of the head and a ding in the tail. Titanium clip.

$270 Now $260 Now $250 Now $240 Now $220 Now $200 shipped and insured in the U.S.

#2 TRADED Slate McLuxIII-27LT w/luxeon, Titanium clip and Mofo Titanium bez

Info about 27LT http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1412239#post1412239

$250 shipped and insured in the U.S.

#3 SOLD russtang Titanium EX10 regular finish complete with LE from a new EX10 $200 shipped w/DC in the U.S. even Alaska!! :crackup:

#4 SOLD Milky McLux PR-T-HA X500 $375 NOW $360 NOW $350 NOW $320 NOW $300 NOW $250 NOW $230 w/shipping and insurance in the U.S.
McGizmo McluxI PR-T-HA head, loaded with a Seoul P7 CSWOI, custom cut McR27 reflector, Dual MadMax+ converters. WriteRight diffusion film. Optimized for 1x17670 or 1xA123Systems. Puts out about 500 lumens. Runs on one rechargeable battery only.

prt005.jpg

First unconditional I'll take it in this thread gets it.

Last edited:

EEG

Newly Enlightened
Re: Natural PD and McLuxIII-27LT

Are the finish imperfections just the anodizing missing or is the aluminum dented?

Do you think that a permanent marker would help the finish and move the clip to the other set of holes to cover the worst one on the tail?

Is this version around 70 lumens on high?

FRANKVZ

Enlightened
Re: Natural McLux III PD

Are the finish imperfections just the anodizing missing or is the aluminum dented?

Do you think that a permanent marker would help the finish and move the clip to the other set of holes to cover the worst one on the tail?

Is this version around 70 lumens on high?

Hi EEG, PM sent and yes there is a dent in the tail although the photos make it look worse than it really is. Also the 27LT is gone.

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Natural McLuxIII PD added Titanium EX10 regular finish

I'll take #3. :paypal:

#3 russtang Titanium EX10 regular finish complete with LE from a new EX10 $200 shipped w/DC in the U.S. even Alaska!!

Last edited:

FRANKVZ

Enlightened
Re: Natural McLuxIII PD added Titanium EX10 regular finish

Titanium EX10 is sold, thanks coloradogps! Come on someone buy the PD so I can get a Haiku! :nana:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Natural McLuxIII PD Now $260 added Milky McLux PR-T-HA X500

Bump foe a nice guy...!

Frank, get some pics up man.....;)

FRANKVZ

Enlightened
Natural PD is sold and price on Milky McLux PR-T-HA X500 is now $275. You know you want it. My son is moving to L.A. to attend law school and I need to sell a few more lights to free up some cash.

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
My son is moving to L.A. to attend law school and I need to sell a few more lights to free up some cash.

In that case, I hope there are 10 maxabeams, 10 polarians, 5 SF beasts, and 15 LunaSol27s hiding in your closet....you're gonna need to sell a few more for the first year's tuition! :nana:

Seriously, that's great news - congratulations! Free bump for a worthy cause.

Ahhhh, the good old days of law school. That's how I originally got into CPF - I was looking for a distraction from my bar review course. So the only piece of advice I can offer is this: whatever you do, don't introduce him to CPF. :poof:

- FITP