All flashlight purchases postponed..

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
ALL PURCHASES now in back burner,

For atleast a month!

yep.

Gotta Feed The Addiction!

as Metallica is comin to town next summer.

My town!

Tickets for sale next week and boom there goes my flashlight money.

and monday mornin im stuck on phone or computer trying to beat other 50-100 000 ppl buying tickets.. (last time they were in this country i think it took them 40mins to sell all the tickets)

grr..
no flashlights.. no wee/raw, no d10 or ra clicky.
no knives.. no benchmade griptillian, no spyderco,
no nothin fun.. no vodka.
gotta feed the addiction.. never seen em live.
90euros/120$
poop!
i wish i´d know this month ago.
coulda saved that easy.

will take donations! hahhah

**rant over**

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have to disagree with you there....:p But still, they put up one hell of a show and are most definately worth to go see in the flesh :rock:

Seconded, but they are a great band. Still haven't caught onto their new album, but I like some of their older stuff a lot.

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok i lied to myself. :whistle: :oops:

also i only got 2 tickets.. not 8 i was planning to get. (tickets for my friends that would of paid them later)

with that money saved..

so i fed the flashlight addiction a bit.. :devil:

and bought..

lummi raw al with warm led.

it was only 60% price of one ticket. :)

-and also found a liter of vodka from my stash.. so im set for next weekend if i get over this flu.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yo- I was at the four night Rob Trujillo fan/practice sessions at the Fillmore. Legendary Metallica evert. I saw all four nights and got a free t-shirt. The capacity was limited to 900. Top that.

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
cool!

cant.

but about 1 out 100 of the whole population in my country fighted fiercely for a ticket to their concert. pretty much sold out in 30-40mins.

(and this is the third concert they are supposed to do this year in my country.. all of them sold out less than hour if i recall correctly)

population about 5 million ppl. 50 000 tickets. and many were left without one. (i would of liked to get 3 more.. but didnt)

and yes. i would like to be in smaller crowd myself. 900 is too much.. say 20-100 that would be perfect. hah. (oh well if i strike gold someday, win lottery or something, then i try to get them to do a private birthday gig just for me and my friends:)

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
YeaH!

I GOT 2 MORE TICKETS! ha haa!

went to look for returns just for heck of it b4 going to bed, its 3.30am..

and they got 2 there!

and they have been sold out since yesterday!

been Sly MacCoy, and just checked couple times this evening/night if somehow someone had not purchased their reserved tickets! and i lucked out! really did not think it would be possible.

basically i could sell these for double the price in auctions if want.. :)

do i want a free metallica concert?
:party::devil::grin2::crackup:
or will i sell these to my friends for the same price i paid. ;)

do i dare to go to bed and miss maybe other tickets coming for grabs? sheesh.. desicions.. tough ones..

ok i stay up an hour more (on sickleave so i can stay up till friday if i must)
and keep clickin on the "check tickets" tab every 10mins. hahah.

hmm ordering the lummi must of given me a good ju-ju.. refrain from buying lights and buy tickets. then buy flashlight and more tickets to sold out festival come available soon. hahahahahah

or maybe my fever is so high that i imagine all this? **hmm- nope ,checked. not that high.. and they took money from my account. cool**