P7 Mag Info Need

¿o_O?

Newly Enlightened
I've looked through tons of treads and there are so many different ways people have made these and my head hurts XD.
I want a Pretty 1D M@g body (Black or Blue in Color)
P7 DSXPJ bin LED
Whatever Battery is best for a P7 mag
And a lens,reflector for best throw ( Not using a Aspherical Lens because I might break it lol ; __ ;
d2Flex Driver ( UIP: 5 level dimming, flashlight use optimized ) or just a Low and High one.

What are the parts i need to make this dream come true?

Also. if u can Build it, I shall buy it X3

Last edited:

Greg G

Enlightened
I think for what you're doing a DSWOI from Photonfanatic in the Marketplace, t he D2Flex, and an AW C cell Li Ion would be best combination. The Vf on the J bin might be a little too high (depends on the individual LED, they vary) for one Li Ion cell. It wouldn't be as bright as it could be.

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
I bought one from Jo at Britelumens with the following specs:

- Finned head mag host ( approxmate 1D size )
- P7 DSXPJ bin ( 800 ~ 900 lumens )
- Metal MOP
- UCL lens
- Run on a single 18650 li ion / AW D Li Ion
- Green glow pedestal
- Custom sleeve to accomodate 18650
- Custom heatsink
- Modified tailcap to suit 18650 lithium ion
- Latest d2Flex Driver ( UIP: 5 level dimming, flashlight use optimized )

Here is a link to his sales thread. I have the silve one and just recently bought a KD D Li Ion from a member. I can also use it with 18650s. I love the light. Its like a car headlight when I use it outside. :)

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/211961

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
buy it built maybe? Several like this have been offered and maybe are negotiable as sales look slow. I have noticed this with flashlights and other electronic toys. I have got some deals and also made consessions lately with this slowere economy.

Maybe buying a complete one will meet your needs unless building is the fun you are after, I know building is why I do it as that is what I enjoy.

good luck.

Last edited:

Greg G

Enlightened
I bought one from Jo at Britelumens with the following specs:

- Finned head mag host ( approxmate 1D size )
- P7 DSXPJ bin ( 800 ~ 900 lumens )
- Metal MOP
- UCL lens
- Run on a single 18650 li ion / AW D Li Ion
- Green glow pedestal
- Custom sleeve to accomodate 18650
- Custom heatsink
- Modified tailcap to suit 18650 lithium ion
- Latest d2Flex Driver ( UIP: 5 level dimming, flashlight use optimized )

Here is a link to his sales thread. I have the silve one and just recently bought a KD D Li Ion from a member. I can also use it with 18650s. I love the light. Its like a car headlight when I use it outside. :)

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/211961

I'm sure this light is very bright with a fresh cell, but how does it do when the cell gets below 3.7 volts? The J bin has a Vf of 3.5 - 3.75. The I bin is 3.25 - 3.5. The I bin will be brighter once the battery gets below its nominal voltage, 3.7 volts. :candle: