led lenser police tech focus

Barrie

Enlightened
:wave:my local outdoor superstore is selling a twin pack of led lenser police tech for £24 around $36 is this a good deal :confused: i am a nu-be i posted my nu-be post-s yesterday but they have disappeared got a well come from oddjob:twothumbs and then my post vanished so don't know if i did something wrong sorry if i did

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
It seems like a very good deal for two. I looked it up online and found that is has gotten many great reviews. I have always been impressed by LED Lenser flashlights, and have had good experiences with them. The only drawback to 3xAAA battery lights is that they tend to have a short runtime and dim pretty fast compared to other battery formats.

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:
A friend of mine payed £50 for one of them in Dec 2007. £24 for two is a bargain but I must say that there are MUCH better lights available at a higher price.

There is a good bit of info on this light on the forum and much of it is unfortunately not great. Some people love there Lensers but if you can have only one light then go for something else.

Barrie

Enlightened
i may pick up a pack at the weekend i have bought about 20 torches in the last year some cheep rubbish and not worth putting new batteries in :shakehead some are OK for around the house and keeping in the car and 4 of them are my good torches i use regularly

liam7942

Newly Enlightened
hi I was thinking of get one of these that is a great price can you let me know where to get them at that price